• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Threads & Posts?

symmetry1427

Founder of Swag Creations
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Okay, I have been poking around and, unable to find or figure it out for myself, I am coming to the community in hopes that somebody can give me a hand. My question is this;

Is there a 'My Threads/Topics/Posts' button or section somewhere that will allow me to see all the topics I am active in, or something that can tell me when my threads/posts have been replies to? Its really hard with so many members to keep track of where all my threads are, and it would be really helpful if I could just click a 'last 10 topics you were active in' button or something.

Thanks!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
If I recall correctly, the closest thing we have to what you want is your profile.
Go to Statistics then after find all posts by -your username-
And find all threads started by -your username-
You'll find infos there. I may be wrong so ask a staff member with bolded username.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
You can keep track of all of the threads that you've made by clicking on your username from one of your posts, and there, you can find options, like seeing all of the threads that you've started, or even the posts that you've done.

Or, you can go to your own profile, click the statistics tab, and you'll be able to see the same options.

In addition, you can also subscribe to all the threads that you've made, or a few of the threads that others have made, by clicking on to the 'Thread Tools' tab on the top of the first posts of each thread, which all will be shown in your User CP (well, when you click on the User CP). There, you can see the newest replies that people have made in each thread that you've subscribed to.

Hope this helps~ :)

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
In your CP, you can also auto-subscribe to threads, and all threads you've started or posted in, their activity will show up when you click CP.

Back