• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont expect to see starter evos until closer to release, I really dont think it will be this early.

Watch them not reveal Sylveon's type and keep hyping it -_-

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I dont expect to see starter evos until closer to release, I really dont think it will be this early.

Watch them not reveal Sylveon's type and keep hyping it -_-

I don't expect Sylveon's type to be revealed until July for the Movie. Since it may be a potential spoiler.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Honestly there isn't much left to speculate on. I feel like we're beating a dead horse at this point and I just want it revealed! Unless someone else just pulls some crazy theory out of their butt what else is really left?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
If they unveiled the type, at least move move and ability speculation would happen.

It would help if I read your post right and realized you meant more speculation if they released the type. My bad =x In that you are certainly correct! I look forward to speculating upon those things!

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Dont forget speculation on Sylveon's evolution method, there'd be that as well as moves/abilities and such for Sylveon, even if it's type is revealed.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Dont forget speculation on Sylveon's evolution method, there'd be that as well as moves/abilities and such for Sylveon, even if it's type is revealed.

If anything, I kind of expect that to be released along with it's typing. The two just seem to go hand-in-hand to me.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Random question: Do you guys think we'll have more varied landscapes, instead of it depending on seasons like Unova? Outside of maybe Twist Mountain, Unova wasn't really that varied of a reason when it came to landscape. Sinnoh had all of the northern routes covered in snow, as well with some more varied landscapes in general. I'd just love to see some more variance with this game, especially with the 3D.

I just wanted to ask this question again (as a way to stray away from going back onto a Sylveon discussion which is better saved for it's own thread =P)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Sylveon's not even going to be in the main movie (as far as we know), only a short, which doesn't seem like something worth keeping it's type hidden for five months after it's announcement.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I have to agree, Hoenn was pretty much the pinnacle of varied. It had desert, a volcano, regular areas, and a large ocean area. Honestly I'd just love to see something like that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I want it like Unova. Sure Unova lacks stuff but Unova was a great region and if this is similar landscape-wise to Unova I will like it very much n_n

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
The trailer showed a forest, some grassy fields, and a large canyon. It seems as if there will be some variation. I hope they bring back snow, as in Snowpoint City style.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Tauros pre-evo not capable of evolving into Miltank also debunks this rumor as fake.

Why? Is there any real connection between the two apart from one being a cow and the other being a bull?

Also Torkoals base stat total is 470. That looks like it could easily get an evolution. Pokemon with a higher base stat total have evolved.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Why? Is there any real connection between the two apart from one being a cow and the other being a bull?

No, there really isn't. People assume that they are counterparts due to their gender exclusivity and being based on similar animals, but they are not officially related or counterparts.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Well, I like the fact that it features a tower that looks like the Eiffel Tower. I hope we can climb it and battle some trainers there with a special event on top overlooking a city or something because I wanna go to the Eiffel Tower one day (profile as a reference xD) so it would be cool to climb it in game.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I want it like Unova. Sure Unova lacks stuff but Unova was a great region and if this is similar landscape-wise to Unova I will like it very much n_n

I rather it not be a Unova clone, nor a Hoenn clone either, nor the rest of the regions. However I do hope to see it have as varied a setting as Hoenn, yet with different biomes. Maybe Meadow, Large city (maybe an abandon city covered with rare Pokémon) Desert, Deep Forest, Hills, snow covered mountains, lakes. Sounds like a mix of Sinnoh and Unova...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I rather it not be a Unova clone, nor a Hoenn clone either, nor the rest of the regions. However I do hope to see it have as varied a setting as Hoenn, yet with different biomes. Maybe Meadow, Large city (maybe an abandon city covered with rare Pokémon) Desert, Deep Forest, Hills, snow covered mountains, lakes. Sounds like a mix of Sinnoh and Unova...

That's pretty much what I was going for when I said similar to Hoenn, not a clone but taking the variety element from it and making another great region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back