• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

So the other day I
Spoiler:

Now, I
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. Wish I had a bottle of Jack right now, that and maybe a breakfast burrito with extra bacon and hash browns inside would also be great.

<Needs to beat Dead Space 2 and get Resident Evil 5 already.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Though it's my job, I should really stop looking back at past pages on this thread. Also need to stop looking back on other things as well. Just keep looking forward!
Makes me glad I wasn't on earlier though. I felt terrriiiible.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Banned as in no more forums? Or banned from the website forever? Because I almost got banned for posting what everyone else was saying in their heads except more bluntly, and I didn't want to risk losing the lists.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I went on the chat part to find out..it's only a temp 3 day ban of the whole site. But a ban posting a pic in a thread that was 100% getting locked is a bit annoying.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Harsh critters over at MAL, aren't they.

But speaking of MAL, maybe I should update mine. Though there's not much to update, really.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Well I certainly have a very healthy hatred of templars now, one group bullrushed one of my bases and I went on a janissary killing spree to reclaim it, kinda pissed that I lost it to begin with but hopefully I won't deal with this kind of problem again.

<Is referring to AC Revelations.

New sig BTW.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Technically speaking, they are better because without them the newer ones wouldn't exist and they wouldn't have improved so much! But when it comes down to the gist of things, the new ones are better in terms of music, storyline, bonus features (esp. with the remakes), art, etc. But then again, that's kind of expected of newer games ._.;

Spr_1b_073.png

There is a part of me that would like to see revamps of the old sprites in newer games, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back