• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
Hi! I'm Blackey448, but Black or Blackey are both good names to call me by! I'm new here, and I've never been on a forum before, so...yeah, this'll be a new experience for me. I hope to join some groups, complete some challenges, and learn some about the Pokemon World!

See ya 'round,
Blackey

Years
Hi Blackey and welcome to PC!

I know what it's like being new to a forum, but PC is a good one to start with because of our diversity in topics and all the great members you'll meet here too. And given your interests I think I've found the perfect boards for you. There's the Challenges section where you can participate in loads of fun challenges like solos, Nuzlockes and more. And if you're the type who loves clubs you'll enjoy Pokemon Clubs as well as its non-Pokemon counterpart Fan Clubs & Groups.

Anyways, I'm sure you can stick around as an active member and make new friends along the way. The staff are really helpful and they'd love to assist you with any questions you have. Cirno mods this very section so don't hesitate to contact her anytime if you have a question. I'm always happy to talk to you so feel free to leave me a visitor message or friend request. Have fun at PC, Blackey!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Hi Blackey, welcome! :3 Is your username inspired by Umbreon's Japanese name? I love the 'lil guy.

Like Hikari said, PC is a great place to start with due to its diversity and very friendly demeanor, so you've chosen a lovely community to delve into. The clubs boards are one of the friendliest and accepting places here too.. they also really help you find people with similar interests. I'd definitely recommend 'em so it's great that you have interest in that. :) Of course challenges are amazing as well; I'm doing a random Pokemon challenge now in Sapphire! Still can't beat Winona though, a lot of my team are weak to flying moves hng.

You'll likely learn a lot by being here given the size of the forum so no worries there, either. Lots of fun to be had and people to meet. Glad to see you've been exploring and making some posts - keep at it! If you have forum-relates questions like where to post what, just ask a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback board. Have a greaaat day!

Years
Thanks! I think that you're right about it being a very friendly place. :)

Hikari10- my username was partly inspired by Umbreon. It was also partly inspired by the sky, and I've always preferred the night sky...so there you go. I also like how Blacky, despite multiple references to poison in its Dex entries, can only learn Toxic, and that's only via TM. Pokelogic FTW!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Oh yeaaah, Blacky is the Japanese name for Umbreon, no? Well, It's a really nice username, and I'm really glad you like Umbreon as I do. :3

But yeah, welcome to the forum! <3 I really a glad to meet you! I really do hope you'll enjoy what PC has to offer! If you're looking for groups, of course, you can check out the Pokemon Clubs, and the Other Clubs. They have clubs for a lot of things. ^^

Whatever you choose to do, I really do hope you learn everything you'll want to know here in PC, and hey, maybe we can chat sometime! I'd love to talk about pokemon and many other things. :3 I hope you'll have fuuun. <33

Back