• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Guys!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hello everyone, my name is Ivan and I`m 19. I'm from italy and i'm sorry if I can`t speak english very well but i'm still learning it.

Currently i'm making "let's play" and "walkthrough" about (not only) pokemon in youtube. I'm just a newbie in youtube world but i'm here to share my passion with you and to accept each helpful critics.

Thanks for your time :)

Years
Hi Ivan, welcome to PC! You can share your let's plays with us in the Video Games board. It has a subforum called Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews where all gaming footage can be posted. Be sure to read the rules before making a topic though - they're very important to ensure you don't make mistakes! But I know you'll do great. :) We're great at reviewing and giving feedback here, whether it be on artwork/writing or videos, so it's a great choice to dabble in that part of the forum. Maybe you can even check out the other videos posted by the amazing members sometime? I'm sure they'd love it if you gave 'em some feedback.

Hope to see you contribute lots and lots! You can do so much more here besides posting videos so be sure to explore the entire community and post around. Discuss your favorite games (Pokemon or non-Pokemon), join some clubs, play trivia, and many other neat little things. And if you're lost just give a moderator a call. Have a great stay here. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there, Criceps! Benvenuto al comunita! It's lovely to see you here, and no need to worry about your English here, because yours is just fine. :D Forums are a great way to learn English, so take PC as your "second or third English class" xD

I see you are advertising your channel on your siggy. That's the most appropriate area to advertise and well.. be on the know :D But as Cirny said, you can show your videos off in a thread at the Let's Play section, which is within the Video Games section. You'll get more views there, more comments, more critiques, and many many more.

I hope you have a wonderful time~ & again, welcome aboard! See you around and don't hesitate to ask any questions. <3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Thank's all for the welcome, i hope to learn english well with your help and thanks for the suggestion, i will post my channel in the appropriate section as you said. :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah a youtube let's play channel I love them and especially those with accents I find them enjoyable to watch :D welcome to the community and enjoy your stay. :D

Back