• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
WHAT WOULD YOUR CUTIE MARK BE?

Well, that's hard to decide and choose from. I had this design, a platinum hourglass(with blue sand) with a gold and silver shield background.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy
I switched to a cable company that carries @HubTVNetwork Just in time to hear a certain #MLPFIM character sing this Saturday. Yee-haw!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Applejack's episode:

Spoiler:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hey, just wondering..when will the next episode (after the Wonderbolts Academy) be out? My brother and I are really looking forward to it! Is it already out - the Applejack episode as said in the above post? And yes, I have successfully transformed my younger brother into a brony! Hahaha xD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What would my cutie mark be?

This:
Angel_Feather_Monday.png

I love fallen angel feathers and I wouldn't mind if it were my cutie mark in all honesty.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Username: Gideon Jeremiah
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle & Fluttershy

Additional information: I began liking the show back in October 2010, while I was taking care of my second-cousin every Saturday. Ever since the premiere, I have loved the show.
Also, I chose Twilight & Fluttershy because they are the most similar to myself (horrendously shy when in person, yet an incredibly geeky book-worm).

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Best S3 ep.

Hey MLP fans! Today's episode, Apple Family Reunion featured a new song, "Raise This Barn". Soooo many people helped make this song possible... Special thanks to UBC University Singers for the lovely choir at the end

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey guys, just a reminder! Youtube clips like the one Lateon posted should always be in spoiler tags since it's from an episode not many of us have watched. So next time, please pleeeeeeeease be sure you put anything from the new episode in spoiler tags. Thank you!

Spoiler:

Also, apologies on my lack of activity here as owner. xD I'll try to catch up as much as I can! Promise! :) Welcome aboard to everyone who just joined! It's a pleasure for you to join us. <3

MonoSpectator

Neighborhood Psycho
Years
Username: MonoSpectator
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy :3
Additional Information: I'd have to say that Fluttershy is my favorite pony of the Mane 6 simply because I can relate to her so well. I definitely know that kind of 'being afraid of everything' feeling as well as just being shy altogether.

I got into MLP because of my amazing brony friend who kept talking to me about it. I eventually thought that I would check out one episode to see if I liked it...and like it I did! I've caught up on every episode so far and am in love with the series ^-^

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I loved the recent episode. It also had a really sad reference at the end.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
MonoSpectator! Welcome aboard! I was on the same path as you in terms of Bronydom. xD A friend of mine who was then recently converted to brony got me into the fandom too after he talked and talked and talked so much about it. And now, here I am going all out about it. xD

Also, my cutie mark? A flower with binary numbers. Depicting my love for technology and computers.

aaaaand

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve, everyone! Watch that episode if you get the chance, you will defo get into the spirit of Christmas, Equestria style. ^___^

I loved the recent episode. It also had a really sad reference at the end.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
I recently just watched the Apple Family Reunion episode and my thoughts are:

Spoiler:

EDIT: Oh! Current topic. My cutie mark would probably be a blueberry muffin in front of a lightning bolt. To show that I love derpy and I'm pretty fast. :P

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Recap: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic S 3 EXX Keep Calm And Flutter On

The episode name appeared on the Wii U's TV service, and was later confirmed by Meghan McCarthy. The Wii U service claims this is episode 10 of the season, but it is already known that "Spike at Your Service" holds this production number. (This may be reference to its position in the broadcast order.)

McCarthy confirmed with the Wii U listing that the episode will air January 19, 2013 on the Hub.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Currently dowloading S3E8. All in all, I love all the episodes.

Can I post a topic?
Spoiler:

You can go to the wikia if you don't know all the names.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Username: teamVASIMR
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: As stated in the previous thread, I do not believe in playing favorites. So I picked a random pony: Pinkie Pie. True story. (see link)
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7164228&postcount=2456

Hey guys i'm back.

OK.

my replies to some comments:
*about the show getting darker: not really, reference "The Land Before Time" or "The Lion King"

*fanfics: a few are good. I've read one Dr. Whooves episode that was really well done. (link below)
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/03/story-timelords-and-terror.html
But other than that nothing really met my standards.

Finally, why i've returned at this time:
I made a PMV about "Magic Duel." Took 3 weeks. Request for comment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5tfkASSPng

Ok that's all for now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back