• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Need help in less than 24 hours - please look! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello,
First and foremost, I havn't used this site in about two years, so if this is the wrong section for this I'm very sorry.

I don't really use my Nintendo DS's until a new Pokemon game is released, so after trying to prepare my team for tomorrow B2W2 release, I've found out that one of my DS's doesn't seem to work; thus not allowing me to trade. Is there anyway I can trade a team of Pokemon from one game to another using one DS? Don't worry, none of these are cheated for and they are my own since I don't like most of Unova's Pokemon. If I can't trade using one DS, then is there anyone nice enough to do this for me? It's only 6 Pokemon. If you're looking for a specific thing in a Pokemon game, I can possibly help you out. I have a ton of Pokemon/items/TM's etc on my Pokemon Pearl version.

I know this might be long but please take a look, thanks :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
No. Unlike the original DS's transfer system, you cannot use one DS to transfer or Trade. Trading requires two bodies to exchange at the same time. Since you do not have a second DS to turn on your older games, you won't be able to trade.

Quick Questions is also where you should post for quickly answered questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back