• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Awww...Look at you with your sexist talk...How cute.
...But hey, dis whole thread, right here, it thrive on dat. It maintains zee order...
With dat said, back in da kitchen with you. *smacks dat butt*

890497_700b.jpg

you wish

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
435. ^^; i didn't notice that....but anyway i still winning! :P

God i miss last user to post here wins thread

^ i'm not into 4chan though...and yeah don't talk about anything after you ninja'd me! *narrow eyes*

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years

Probably cos counting threads get sooooooo confusing.

I mean, we're getting hit by a spambot in the Birthday Race.

438.but it's not a counting thread..all you have to do is to be the last poster and say i win lol ...because of that thread i met my friends and because of it too i lost them...a crazy team called team last user lol

yeah and finally the mods banned it...they'r being more and more and that's annoying

Years

Probably cos it's spam-worthy, but I see it still being used elsewhere like on Ever Grande.

That's probably cos we have a 4/25 rule when posting while other forums don't.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
444. what's with same numbers today!

well,it's a friendly place but not if you want to keep your own opinions..i felt like being brainless there tbh mods take everything offensive specially moogles who really loved to ban me for any reason either small or big...it's been four months now anyway..funny thing they said nobody get perm banned and i proved my point to them before leaving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back