• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever feel like a murderer IRL?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Instead of online, talk about things you killed out and about.

To start off, my next-door neighbor shot a 6-rattle rattlesnake with 8 shots from his new gun recently. :D This also known as a "Texas-style welcome" XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay okay I ADMIT IT! ;;

I... killed a quail by accident once by stepping on it!

GOD YOU DON'T NEED TO SINGLE ME OUT LIKE THAT.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Because it's not like you... posted this of your own volition... XP

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Dang... were to start...

Guess i'll start with the most recent thing... a chicken, and it WAS a mercy killing... gone bad.

Anyway my and my dad used to raise chickens. A friend of ours gave us some of his old chickens that he didn't need any more. Well one of them got mauled by a neighbors dog (Which my dad later ran over. Revenge ftw?) The chicken was alive and appeared to be in a lot of pain so i grabbed the axe and was going to chop its head off... But i missed, and the axe was dull. So instead i cut a nice chunk in one side of its head (If you have scene matrix revolutions it looked a lot like the cut that the APU core commander had across his face after he was swarmed by sentinals)

Next up.

Yet again ANOTHER chicken.

It was a old rooster. It has started to kill the other chickens in the pen so my dad took it out of the cage and we took turns hitting it in the head with a metal pipe. I ended up shoving the metal pipe right through the the chicken's head.

And next up... my neighbors dog. This one i really love because i killed it, a cop saw me do it, but according to certian laws in the town i couldn't be charged.

So anyway the neighbors dog broke his chain and ran into our yard and started digging all aroudn the yard. I saw this, i grabbed a metal pipe (Yah... i got a lot of those laying around) and tried to prod the dog out of our yard. The dog jumped up closer to me and i then proceeded to smash the dog in the side of the head with the metal pipe. The dog fell down dead with a broken neck.

Now as to why i didn't get in trouble even though a cop saw me. In my town they have something called a leesh law. Basicaly it states that if your dog is killed/injured while not on a leesh (Or stated in the law, properly kept on your own property) then the person who killed/injured the dog is not at fault because the incident happened on a place were the animal doesn't belong.

Not the best explaination for that law but you should be able to get the giest of it.

Anyway i also couldn't be charged with anything because i acted in self defence. Turns out that if the dog shows signs of agression (Approaching even though given reason not to) i was allowed to defend myself in any way i saw fit.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Umm.. I swatted 10 flies yesterday after my brother left the backdoor open.

OH HOLY CRAP THE PETA IS GONNA GET ME! Ah well. They can't mess with me, I'll have a cockroach hostage.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
I went up to my stepdad's pop's house a little bit ago, and I killed some chickens for him.

It amazes me that those creatures are even capable of surviving long enough to reproduce. Their design is incredibly flawed. If you put the base of your thumb right under its beak touching its throat and wrap the rest of your hand around the back of its head, get a good hold, lift it up in the air and crack it like a whip, its head will pop off. It's also incredibly easy to just break their neck, but it doesn't have the same theatric flare. I consider every chicken killing a mercy killing.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
If you put the base of your thumb right under its beak touching its throat and wrap the rest of your hand around the back of its head, get a good hold, lift it up in the air and crack it like a whip, its head will pop off. It's also incredibly easy to just break their neck, but it doesn't have the same theatric flare.

Going by this statement it would also be very easy to kill geese as well... that is unless they attack you.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I feel solemn after killing anything — religion, morals, personal regards — all that.
I've only ever killed insects, arachnids and the like though so there are no notable events.

Hey, in thirty years maybe I'll tell you the stories of the men I may've killed in battle.

Their design is incredibly flawed.
By humans who have selectively bred them for food.
Pheasants are an example of how chickens once did look.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
I feel solemn after killing anything — religion, morals, personal regards — all that.
I've only ever killed insects, arachnids and the like though so there are no notable events.

Hey, in thirty years maybe I'll tell you the stories of the men I may've killed in battle.

By humans who have selectively bred them for food.
Pheasants are an example of how chickens once did look.

I'm quoting you since I can't type your name.

I know what the reason is, and I'm aware of their ancestry. The reason that I have no qualm about killing a chicken is that they are bred for food, and that's what Bill uses them for.

@Mr. X- Never try that with a goose, pheasant, duck, or any other manner of fowl. First of all, it won't work. They're made to survuve, reproduce, and hopefully not be eaten. Plus, they (geese especially) are going to be far from placated when you attempt to grab them by the head. If you ever need to kill a goose, axe it, or better yet, shoot it. That's the only way to guarantee that you'll eat and avoid serious injury.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I used to have a cat named Zero.....but he was under my car and I didn't know it and ....yeah ;;

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
I stepped on a spider and a moment later I thought: "That little bugs entire life was ended in my split second decision to kill it." and then I felt horrible.

What right do I have, right?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
I stepped on a spider and a moment later I thought: "That little bugs entire life was ended in my split second decision to kill it." and then I felt horrible.

What right do I have, right?

Damn.

I hate killing things. True, I don't care much about the chickens, but they piss me off they feed my two youngest sisters. But if there's a spider in the house, or a snake, or whatever, I'll just pick it up and carry it outside if it isn't a threat to anybody. I've killed a few copperheads, but they're incredibly venomous and were nesting under the house. Not a good combination.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I killed my two pet Budgies when I was younger (by neglect). I felt horrible afterwards. Then I felt scared after watching Jigoku Shoujo episode 4 'Silent Cries'.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
Years
I've yet to kill anything all that significant (in fact I don't even kill spiders, I catch them), but I live in the countryside and I know it's only a matter of time before I hit something with my car =[ I have emergency stopped for two rabbits since I started driving in January, and I'm always stopping for deer on the road out of my village at night.

My dad, however, accidentally hit a deer with his Land Rover Defender on the way to work early one morning. The deer was fine, but the Land Rover was horribly battered...and then our neighbours driving behind him hit it =|

I used to step on ants a lot when I was little, that's all I can really think of.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
I've yet to kill anything significant other than a few ants and flies here and there.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I also killed a BUNCH of cats.

One cat climbed under my car, and got under the hood somehow. It was near the engine fan blade. You can guess the rest.

Next was a kitten. Somehow the thing crawled into the muffler pipe. The cat was shot out of the muffler pipe and hit a nearby wall... hard.

And this one wasn't a killing... it was a freaking massacre.
We let a bunch of kittens go outside and stuff. (Both of our cats had litters, about a week apart. There were 15 it total) Well only 6 of them came back when we called them up so we looked around trying to find the rest of them. We found 4 more before we couldn't find any more.

Well a few hours later my dad goes to the store and we then found the other 5 kittens. All but one dead (looks like one of them got too close to the engine blade, another 2 were stuck behind the wheel and literially tore in half, another one we found sleeping in the grass between the wheels of the car, and the last one... was the one that crawled into the muffler pipe)

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
Um... I stepped on a beetle. Then all his little friends came swarming out and carried him away. I was scared that the beetles would invade my house next, but then they just left, so now it's all good.

Oh, and I once hit a beaver in my neighborhood. There must be a ton because I see new beaver marks all over the trees everyday. But cut me some slack, he was in the middle of the road at night, and lots of other get hit too. ;;

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
Insects. But I'm sure everyone has killed loads of insects in their life.

I must admit, most the time it is an accident, but sometimes I do it on purpose, to experiment with the fastest way to kill, I don't know, ants maybe? And I also do it when I'm bored.

My cat eats wasps and bee's, along with the usual flies and spiders.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
Years
I killed a bird once, unintentionally. It flew into my music classroom and I tried to trap it in a waste paper bin and instead caught its skull and apparently killed it. It really put a downer on the music lesson.

Back