• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Art Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
GetTogetherLogo.png

Grand Art Competition

This is Art Contest, Welcome! there are two seperate contests, feel free to enter both! please note that they are both hand-drawn!

Contest 1: Comedy Comics

In this comp - you will be making a Pokemon styled comic - the funniest and most well drawn entry will win! maximum of 10 slides, minimum of 5! Have fun!

Contest 2: Anime Mixup

Hmmm... Ash and Pikachu mixed together... think of the possibilities! Mixup anime characters to your hearts content! have fun! only 5 characters fused allowed!

So without Further Ado... Lets Get on!
You have from now till 23:00 on Sunday the 23rd August to post your Entries....
Good Luck Everyone!
You will get an Emblem if you win ;)

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
I shall sign up for the Anime Mixup please!

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
Years
><; Gah... Can't we just draw our favourite Pokemon? XD;

Considering that I don't have time to draw a whole comic within one day I'll ask for more Informations about the Anime Mixup.

What exact does that mean? A Pikachu that looks like Ash or Ash with Pikachu Ears/Tail?
I kinda don't get it... >_>;

Years
For the Anime Mixup, you can mix Pokemon characters together or you can mix any Pokemon character with any character from another anime. : )

Lily!

moved
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2010
Haha, I just may enter the Mix-Up one! I mix Roark into an Eevee all the time! :9
I'll find some time tonight to start on my entry.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I think the winner just posted.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Considering that I don't have time to draw a whole comic within one day I'll ask for more Informations about the Anime Mixup.

Me too. I want to take part in something art-related, but it would probably take me too much to draw out a comic, even if it's just a page long.

I have a feeling that the concept looks ripped from another Pokemon Comic series.. Lol.
Just sayin'.

I think that lots of Japanese comics have scenes like that. Ricky's is still good though, right?

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
I used Recon Dye's idea from a comic of his. I will take it off. Maybe next time there can be rules besides "needs to be hand drawn" . . .

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
Well It is clearly a copied story and not hand-drawn sorry...

but you could take the time to hand-draw a comic and post an original idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back