• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
Moderators, please move this if I didn't post in the right forum.

Alright, I am a player of Minecraft. However, I am now playing it on a different computer. The computer I want to play it on has an integrated ATI Radeon 3100 GPU. Whenever I start Minecraft, the graphics are chopped with "invisible" lines. They are not the ones most commonly found on YouTube (if they were I'd ignore them). These lines appear on the sides of most objects in Minecraft. When you observe them more closely, you can see through the lines like X-Ray vision (hopefully, you can understand why it annoys me). Thus, allowing me to see underground, through walls, etc. I have fully updated drivers, so don't ask me about that. I also have DirectX 9. I don't know if I'm supposed to disable something, install something, or what, but it has me confused as I've tried searching the web for awhile. If you need more info, the driver's name is ati2dvag.dll. This has been irritating me for a long time, so I hope one of you know how to fix this.

Can you post a screenshot? Java might be to be updated.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Thanks Captain Fabio.

Deadrocks, I had Java 7 on both this computer and the other one, and was able to play Minecraft just fine. However, something I did caused the graphics problem to go away. I disabled every DirectX feature, uninstalled the driver, reinstalled the driver (already tried this a few times), re-enabled DirectX, changed screen resolution (again, I had tried this before), restarted, rolled back the driver, updated the driver, and restarted. I have absolutely no idea how it happened, but I guess all that matters is that it's working like normal again. I do thank you for attempting to help me, though.

KaptainKaty

Tony Stark's Wife
Years
Pushmo

Hello! I have recently gotten Pushmo but I have already finished the game! Does anyone know of any cool sites to get an AR reading of a difficult Pushmo design? I've already done most of Daily Pushmo's AR readings.

funrush

How's it going?
Years
Elder Scrolls Oblivion Expansion Pack Help

So, the other day I was thinking about picking up Elder Scrolls Oblivion Game of the Year Edition for the PS3. I also noticed it came with both of the expansion packs. In my house, however, we are not allowed to have PSN accounts for privacy reasons. I am also thinking of picking the game up used, as I can get it cheaper, (and with a Buy 2 Get 1 free pre-owned coupon at Gamestop, it couldn't hurt!). My question is, are the expansion packs for this game contained on the disc, or do they have to be downloaded?

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
Years
The PS3 version comes with the content already on the disc.
(Though I wouldn't recommend getting the PS3 version as it's buggy...)

funrush

How's it going?
Years
Well, I don't have an Xbox, and my computer isn't really capable of playing most game anymore, it's a miracle I got Minecraft working.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry if this is the wrong spot for the question, but bobabdbill said this was the place for this question.
Ok, I have a dsixl and an r4, I need a good link for the latest firmware update??
Thanks

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Sorry if this is the wrong spot for the question, but bobabdbill said this was the place for this question.
Ok, I have a dsixl and an r4, I need a good link for the latest firmware update??
Thanks

I'm pretty sure linking to things like that is against the rules. Just Google it. You can find it faster that way, lol.

funrush

How's it going?
Years
For those of you who have played Elder Scrolls Oblivion, what level do you recommend I be before I go into the first Oblivion portal in the beginning of the main storyline. I'm level 2, and I went in and got destroyed.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
So I finally decided to get a PS3 like five years after it came out, so I'm just wondering what games the community would recommend me getting. Please do not suggest a FPS game.

Renyui!

ascender
Years
Hold out for that One Piece HD game coming out this year (judging by your signature), and maybe Final Fantasy XIII-2, if you're into jrpgs (which there are a lot of for ps3), 3D Dot Game Hero, Disgaea 4 or 3, and Metal Gear Solid 4 are all awesome games too. But then again, it really depends on what you like, you're not being very specific by saying you don't like FPS games.

Years
So I finally decided to get a PS3 like five years after it came out, so I'm just wondering what games the community would recommend me getting. Please do not suggest a FPS game.

Final Fantasy versus XIII should be coming out within the next decade, so you can look forward to that.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
This may sound noobish,
but Can someone point me towards the best final fantasy game for me?
I have never played any of the games before, but it seems like something i would like.
I have a few requirements:

It must be for PSP or DS.
It must be relatively cheap. (I'm talking about like, $20)
The maingame must be very long. (I have this rule for all my games.)

Thanks!

Years
It is tough to say the best game without having a console, but some people might argue there are still good games on handhelds.

I would say you could check out Crisis Core, Final Fantasy VII, for the PSP. I enjoyed that one! :)​

Back