• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Thieves of the Night] Dark-Type Club ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
What is your favorite shiny form out of the Dark-types?

Spiritomb, because it looks more intense.
Mightyena, because Gold>>>>Black, gray w/e.
Umbreon, because it just looks cool.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
My favorite shiny dark type pokemon is Spiritomb, looks kinda weird and funny, but that´s what i like about it.
Second favorite would be Umbreon, because Umbreon is so cute. ;)

What do you think of dark type pokemon-

The thing about dark types is that all of the pokemon look like they should be of that type. Not like some pokemon from other types that look like they belong to another type. Other than that almost all of the dark types look cool and are good for battling.

Your partners -

Tyranitar, Honchkrow.

Current Topic
●What is your favorite shiny form out of the Dark-types? (Feel free to list more than one or have a top 5/10/ etc. like thing.)Least favorite? (if you have one/any.)

My favourite shiny has got to be Umbreon. Those blue stripes perfectly complement the black colour. Same goes for Zorua who is second. My least favourite shiny dark type is a tie between Honchkrow,Weavile andMurkrow. That pink suits them horribly as they are all supposed to be bossy pokemon.

What types rule –
Dark types rule.

Name-A3R0D4C7YL
What Do You Think of Dark Types-Yes. Just. Yes. I think they're as strong as they are fast
Partners-Weavile and Honchkrow
What Type Rules-Heheheh...you're so funny. Dark. Types.
Welcome to the club both of you!

Haven´t used photoshop quite some time so the outcome looks bad, anyways i was bored and had some time so i made a banner. :p Oh well...
34xow2g.jpg

Oh cool thanks so much! This place really needs more banners. I like it especially the shiny Umbreon.

Speaking of shinies, I I'll answer my topic.

Answer the topic:

My favorite shiny of all the dark-types is definitely Umbreon. I love the blue and how well it goes well with the black. Second favorite would be Bisharp's cause the dark blue really fits with the black and the white rings on it's body.

Least favorite is probably Weaville/Sneasal. For a cool and bad Pokemon pink doesn't suit it too well and make it look pretty girly.

Years
Username: Zorua4Ever
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I love the tricky and up-to-no-good attitude of Dark types like Zorua and Liepard
Your partners: Zorua Zoroark
What Types rule: Dark types RULE!
Answer the current topic:

My Favorite shiny Dark type is (Not kidding!) Zorua! I love the blue and brown! I especially love the blue they used for it.

Treecko

Years
Username: Zorua4Ever
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I love the tricky and up-to-no-good attitude of Dark types like Zorua and Liepard
Your partners: Zorua Zoroark
What Types rule: Dark types RULE!

My Favorite shiny Dark type is (Not kidding!) Zorua! I love the blue and brown! I especially love the blue they used for it.

Hello Zorua4Ever welcome to the club. you're the only person who's had two evolutions as partners. lol

Yeah I love the blue they used for Zorua's shiny. I wish Zoroark's shiny also used that blue but the purple looks nice.

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
Years
Hello Zorua4Ever welcome to the club. you're the only person who's had two evolutions as partners. lol

Yeah I love the blue they used for Zorua's shiny. I wish Zoroark's shiny also used that blue but the purple looks nice.

Welcome to the club Zorua4ever!
Zorua´s shiny looks nice but it would be even better if they used a dark blue color, as for Zoroark, i think purple suits it very well.
@AWsquared: you´re welcome, glad you like it. :)

Dark Scythe

scytherion
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2021
Can I join
Username: Dark Scythe
What you think of Dark Type Pokemon: Awesome
Your partners: tyranitar and zoroark
What type rules: duh dark types why do you think i want to join?

Reply to current topic: hmm I think Umbreon's shiny form looks cool. but zoroark's is cool too! really compliments it

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
Can I join
Username: Dark Scythe
What you think of Dark Type Pokemon: Awesome
Your partners: tyranitar and zoroark
What type rules: duh dark types why do you think i want to join?

Reply to current topic: hmm I think Umbreon's shiny form looks cool. but zoroark's is cool too! really compliments it

Yes you may. Welcome to the club Dark Scythe!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: Dark pokemon for me represent maturity and elegance within the Pokemon genre, they're often overlooked and made fun of for how weak they are or how unnecessary they are but within the world something which is unnecessary is actually the most important thing of all, the beauty of pokemon such as Umbreon gives you the impression that even though dark and not to be played with they can have the beauty of other typed pokemon.

Your partners: (Up to two) My partners going by the beautiful selection in my signature would have to be Umbreon the Goddess of dark beauty and Houndoom the pure flavor of fire and darkness.

What Types rule:The Darkness would be the best type in my opinion however even the darkness can find itself with allies in the form of ghost pokemon.

197.gif
The best shiny dark pokemon is something which can not be judged as all dark pokemon look increasingly interesting in there alternate forms however if I am to choose but one it would have to be Umbreon, the mixture of black and blue are often seen as a bad thing but in this instance the mixture of colours show Umbreon as a beautiful queen of the night as on a moonlit hill, a shiny Umbreon would cause anything and everything to stop and admire her beauty.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

359.png
359.png

I think Absol's shiny form is pretty unique with these red dark colors. See like that, this red is kinda aggressive, reflecting itshigh amount of strength.

442.png
442.png

Spiritomb's shiny form concept remind me the shining colors of the universe. Because of its types and its colors, that remind me the nebulas floating in the universe!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years

359.png
359.png

I think Absol's shiny form is pretty unique with these red dark colors. See like that, this red is kinda aggressive, reflecting itshigh amount of strength.

442.png
442.png

Spiritomb's shiny form concept remind me the shining colors of the universe. Because of its types and its colors, that remind me the nebulas floating in the universe!

I must admit that a shiny Spiritomb looks like it has chosen a good path rather than a dark one, it seems to have been corrupted by the light and finds itself in a class where it isn't a real dark pokemon anymore but it isn't truly a ghost or any other type of pokemon, Spiritomb are a very interesting pokemon as they tend only to show up in dark places so having a shiny version which is so bright would make it an outcast of some sort? the other Spiritomb not liking it because it has this corrupted light look to it but I do find it interesting that it resembles a nebular.

A shiny Absol is something someone would have to want to see in there times playing the pokemon games, while I agree that the red makes it look more aggressive and dominant you have to remember that and Absol is a soldier of the night, rather than being a thuggish pokemon and picking fights wherever it can find them, an Absol is pokemon of peace and helps humans when a natural disaster is about to take place it tells the people of the impending doom and guides them to safety! Of course an Absol being mistreated is something to gasp at doing show would make people understand how much power one can have and never to mistreat pokemon that even though look shy and observant can still be a vicious battler.

Dark Scythe

scytherion
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2021
I must admit that a shiny Spiritomb looks like it has chosen a good path rather than a dark one, it seems to have been corrupted by the light and finds itself in a class where it isn't a real dark pokemon anymore but it isn't truly a ghost or any other type of pokemon, Spiritomb are a very interesting pokemon as they tend only to show up in dark places so having a shiny version which is so bright would make it an outcast of some sort? the other Spiritomb not liking it because it has this corrupted light look to it but I do find it interesting that it resembles a nebular.

A shiny Absol is something someone would have to want to see in there times playing the pokemon games, while I agree that the red makes it look more aggressive and dominant you have to remember that and Absol is a soldier of the night, rather than being a thuggish pokemon and picking fights wherever it can find them, an Absol is pokemon of peace and helps humans when a natural disaster is about to take place it tells the people of the impending doom and guides them to safety! Of course an Absol being mistreated is something to gasp at doing show would make people understand how much power one can have and never to mistreat pokemon that even though look shy and observant can still be a vicious battler.

Hmm well if you ask me I'd say spiritomb's shiny form looks like demented toxic bubblegum. shiny absol looks cool and i like it. it has a feel about it, sorry but i can't exactly comprehend it myself, that makes you think along the lines of more "I'm gonna kill you" kinda look, but that's just my opinion.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
I think I made a mistake in there. Or people don't get it in the right way, sorry.
When I said Absol looks more aggressive, it is because of its colors not because of its entire nature. In its pokédex entry it says that it is a very powerful pokémon and peaceful.

Oh. Yes, it seems that Spiritomb is kinda 'corrupted' by lights. It is more colorful like nebulas than its darker purple form. It sounds interesting to have some backgrounds about shiny colors. I don't know there are backgrounds about the shiny colors, it is something I'm wondering! °~°

Years
I enjoy Umbreon, Spiritomb, and Houndoom's Shiny Sprites (Houndoom only bc he's my favorite mon ever). Honchkrow looks pretty bossy, and Hydreigon is also cool. Some of them, like Shiftry, have ugly orange shiny sprites which saddens me, but I always like their regular sprites!

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
That is the greatest userbar that I have ever seen on this forum!

If you decided to add me to the members could you please name my Umbreon (Noctis Regina) and my Houndoom (Essentia Ignis)

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
That is the greatest userbar that I have ever seen on this forum!

If you decided to add me to the members could you please name my Umbreon (Noctis Regina) and my Houndoom (Essentia Ignis)

Sure thing! But would you please use a sign up form if you want to join first? Either way, welcome. Thanks!

Ok I think it's time for a new topic:

If you could have any Dark-type in real life which one would you have and why?

I can't remember if this was a topic before or not. XD I really should have a section for previous topics.

Last edited:

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Nice Topic! Sorry i've been kinda sick lately.

Answering Current Topic:

I would of course have either one of my two partners. However, I would have Mightyena instead of Tyranitar mainly because Tyranitar has somewhat limited mobility and inconvenience reguarding its evolutionary stages. Meaning, i would be able to take him eeverrywhere I go. Lije tkranitar would be to heavy and bulky to go in houses or pupitar would be too sluggish. Mightyena doesnt have those problems, and tbh Mightyena is just one of those pokemon i'd have in real life. Cuz hes awesome like that.

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Sure thing! But would you please use a sign up form if you want to join first? Either way, welcome. Thanks!

Ok I think it's time for a new topic:

I can't remember if this was a topic before or not. XD I really should have a section for previous topics.

I already sign up further up, I am LMFAO. Word up. I just made a new forum account.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years

Wow what a nice topic. I always dreamed to have a real Pokémon in my sides. What a kid you will say :c
Anyway! I'm hesitating between Umbreon and Absol, they're both so cute, calm and very influenced by their envrionements. Absol would be a speedy Pokémon, indeed, strong too, in the same way to be calm. Umbreon is calm too, carying about his trainer as Absol.
They're both have a cool design as a dark type with their Pokédex entries.
In my opinion they're both wild in their souls, because of their powers, like Umbreon like to hunt in the night, like a feline. And Absol living all alone because of its mysterious powers to predict disasters.

I would go for Umbreon, as a Eevee and Eeveelution true fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back