• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen PreviousLegendaries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Do you think the previous legendaries would make a comeback? maybe an ingame event like what they did to hgss? I'm hoping they have an event of celebi. That critter is the hardest to get. what do you think?

Azzurra

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 3, 2013
This hasn't really happened before, but we can only hope. Maybe Mew will make a cameo appearance somewhere down the line.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
The only reason they had so many legendaries from the past generations in HG/SS is so that they could be obtained without having to use the PalPark to import them from GBA games, as newer DS models do not have the GBA slot.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
And I'm pretty sure once again they will introduce a new engine and console after the 3DS that would have no compatibility with the older ones, for the sake of evolution.
Then, once again, all the Legendary Pokemon will be cramped up in one or two games.

I hate that...
Having too many Legendary Pokemon in one game and putting them in places in which they just don't fit takes away their charm in total.
I liked Kyogre as it was located in the depths of the ocean, and putting it in a tower in a floating state is just stupid...

Safetyfirst

Chloe Moretz Fan
Years
Bring back the following: Mew, Mewto, Rayuaza, Celebi, Jirachi, Giratina, Arceus for a fight of the gods, to be stopped by the new BW legendaries/the 3 dogs + birds combined

Myles

Seriously?
Years
It looks like something with the legendary dogs will be going on. Maybe they'll be another leader of them or versions of them before Ho-Oh resurrected them. I'd certainly like to finally see a Celebi event.

And I'm pretty sure once again they will introduce a new engine and console after the 3DS that would have no compatibility with the older ones, for the sake of evolution.
Then, once again, all the Legendary Pokemon will be cramped up in one or two games.

I hate that...
Having too many Legendary Pokemon in one game and putting them in places in which they just don't fit takes away their charm in total.
I liked Kyogre as it was located in the depths of the ocean, and putting it in a tower in a floating state is just stupid...

It's good to reintroduce them anyway. Otherwise it's extremely hard to get them all. Before Platinum and HGSS, you needed any two of Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald; three iterations of FireRed or LeafGreen; Diamond; and Pearl (and Colloseum and XD without the Lugia and Ho-Oh events).

That means six games (covering two console generations, with lots of those games being otherwise complete copies of eachother) at least, unless you're going to be trading with other people. And to trade with other people you need to give up your own legendaries. As it is now, just Diamond or Pearl; Platinum; and HeartGold or SoulSilver will get you most.

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
Years
maybe mew vs mewtwo or celebi like u said it can be even hoen region pokemon like raquaza and all but cant think about it but there are 5th gen pokemon zoroa and zoroak ...

dooxer

42 or not 42
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
NO... for once, include ONLY new legendaries... we all know they will have other titles to stack them later, but for now just let us collect in awe

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022

I hate that...

Hmm, I get your point. I don't think we'll have a lot of imported legendary pkmn in black & white, and if we do then I suggest maybe only a few like Celebi and Jirachi (you get either one depending on which version you get) since we could only obtain them through events so far.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Oh yes of course, the Three CATS are making a comeback. But I'm sure, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza will make a comeback if not any else. Though, I see no point to Previous Legendaries in these games.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
Oh yes of course, the Three CATS are making a comeback. But I'm sure, Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza will make a comeback if not any else. Though, I see no point to Previous Legendaries in these games.

Even though the BIG 3 (groundon, kyogre, rayquaza) were in HG/SS I'd love it if they made a comeback. But it won't be in b&w more than likely, it will be in the RSE remakes.

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
Years
Meh, all I need is Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi and Mew. The rest can just stay put in D/P/Pt and HG/SS. As far as Gen V legendaries go... I think there should be none. Knowing Nintendo, they'll wind up putting 20 in B/W.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
We already sort of have a general legendary Pokémon discussion thread here so please use that, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back