• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
@Nosman, I made you a userbar and I posted it in your thread.

If anyone wants a userbar, just let me know and send me the sprites you'd like on them. =D

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Sorry buster, I've had summer school these past days (fast-taking, parents making me). I won't be able to do anything (most likely including comming on PC until the weekends. As for the Hoshipon sprite, almost done. I'll have it by the weekend (sorry for the delay, its just that they give out sooooo musch homework, a good 7 hours worth :( )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Sorry buster, I've had summer school these past days (fast-taking, parents making me). I won't be able to do anything (most likely including comming on PC until the weekends. As for the Hoshipon sprite, almost done. I'll have it by the weekend (sorry for the delay, its just that they give out sooooo musch homework, a good 7 hours worth :( )
it's ok, i understand. i have school too you know. and school is fun.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 28, 2012
I'm still going to look for tiles. Hope you can wait. XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Name: Griin.
Position:
Mapper, Tile inserter, Titlescreen maker ( sometimes )
Proof of Work:

11qjrzd.png
2vil6xl.png
sepiaa.png

Past Experiences/Past Projects: Pokemon Sunstar, Pokemon Iridium ( current hack )

[email protected]

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
I really like your tile inserting and the palettes too. The title screen looks somewhat plain.
The map is nice and simple, though you could improve some things.
Maybe you could show another map?
But, the tile inserting is nice.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Hey,

Just a reminder to everybody- if anyone need any OW sprites please contact me. On the other hand, I think Flandre is dead ( just a joke). So, I still need a titlescreen.

Thanks, TST

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Okay. Here are some of my oldest maps :
2chuk4o.png
28vu849.png

The flower placement on this are really bad. but everything else is good i think.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Welcome to the team, Scarecrow Toxin and Griin!
(3 Slovenci v isti ekipi :D)

Scarecrow Toxin, could you please make some OWs for me?

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Hey,

Just a reminder to everybody- if anyone need any OW sprites please contact me. On the other hand, I think Flandre is dead ( just a joke). So, I still need a titlescreen.

Thanks, TST

I'm not dead! xD! In fact, I've done your titlescreen.

pokemonfireredgba11.png

I asked you if you wanted the "2010 (c) - (name goes here)" under it, but I think you said that you just wanted the logo. I hope its okay.

I'll send you the patch when you're online next.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024

I'm not dead! xD! In fact, I've done your titlescreen.

pokemonfireredgba11.png

I asked you if you wanted the "2010 (c) - (name goes here)" under it, but I think you said that you just wanted the logo. I hope its okay.

I'll send you the patch when you're online next.
if you want the nintendo-style "2010 (c) - (name goes here)", i made one with all alphabet..i can pm it to you.[/

Back