• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And yet the easiest rule to follow. What's so hard about four words.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

It's not the difficulty. Sometimes, you just don't wanna. I mean, I try to follow rules and have no problem with them, and I'm sure they're in place to keep from spamming up the place or +1ing yourself. But I think everyone has a day where they just wanna name drop and split.

Or in the case of some of these games, just add to it. The topics jump around so much that sometimes I don't really feel like trying. Haha, I dunno what else to do. "So, how 'bout them [sports team]?"

Donquixote Doflamingo

Royal Shichibukai
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2013
It shouldn't even matter. Four words? Pfft, anybody can think of them in the fraction of a second. If you don't even want to put that much into a post, why even post? Why bother to go through the effort of typing 1 character and pushing the post button? That's gotta be too much, yeah? :/

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

The thing is, a lot of things can be funny because of their shortness. For instance, often times a single word or a picture can make something hilarious, and there's been more than one occasion where I've wanted to do something like that, only to be stopped by the man ;_;

Sir Codin

"Girl is the reason for baby."

Fun Fact: That's what's on my Black 2 trainer card. I piddled myself laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back