• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I like the battle updates :P I hope this all goes well. Also, I love the outdoor graphics and tiles, they look amazing.

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2012
hey, i've just started playing this hack, and i really liked it.
It's been to long since the release of beta1, or we will have to wait ages for the new beta?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2019
this is awsome!As soon as I saw the youtube video my jaw fell I'm just downloaded it. Just wanted to say great job

giova90

Moebius
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 5, 2014
hi Dante do you remember me???...really really great...i would to dedicate some time to hacking after the exams...i hope you have enjoy with this hack...and i hope in the 2° beta....yeah i'm playing with the first one!!!...if you want...i am till now a good mapper\tilers XDXDXD...risp!

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
hi Dante do you remember me???...really really great...i would to dedicate some time to hacking after the exams...i hope you have enjoy with this hack...and i hope in the 2° beta....yeah i'm playing with the first one!!!...if you want...i am till now a good mapper\tilers XDXDXD...risp!
yes man..
I remeber you..^^
thank you very much ;)

Wow. Dante is doing Asm stuff? Cool, man.
And it would be great if you keep us updated.
^^
thanks man...
thanks for you huge support! ;)
==================================================================

p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!

Hello to all..
after so much time when novelty there has not been on crono..
I return for showing you a video of my last script.

Before showing it to you I would like first to thank HackMew that has taught me a lot of things on the hacking and because he has created a routine ASM for pokèmon crono.
really thank you man :)

This routine turns the player into Poochyena allowing to be able me to develop my new system of battle.
This video contains 2 ASM routines...
one is that that I have told you first while the second is less evident but not less important..
in fact the second routine prevents the opening of the menu start during the event of poochyena..
this for 2 motives..
one is tied up to the logical factor..
it would be stupid that a pokèmon has access to the backpack and the other options of the menu..
while the second motive..
beh..
who knows the ASM he will certainly have understood thing it behaves the opening of the menu.

I finally want to thank my great friend WesleyFG that has kindly granted me the permission to use some tileses of his of the pokè contest (thanks friend)

P.S: the script has not been yet completely completed..
there are then some things that will be changed..
but this is more or less as it should be

For now this it is everything..
I hope to see numerous post..
thanks and to the next news.

Pokefreak437

is looking for sig. tutorials.
Years
I read the FAQ did what it said, and it still doesn't work... :( Oh well, looks fun. I wish I was that talented...

qgmon1234

Teh Shiney Trainah
Years
Oh man I've been watching this game since beta 1 came out, and from what i see, beta 2 is going to be
epic just like the first ^^ cant wait for the next one man keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back