• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you think it will end?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Nothing good can last forever. How do you think the anime is going to end?

How I think the anime will end is simply like this: it will show Ash as an adult reflecting on his journies as a Pokemon trainer. It's highly possible that the narrator is older Ash telling the story, even if they don't sound similar.

It could also be possible that the anime will end with a book closing because it's some bizarre bed time story.

Either that or it's the "Ash Come Theory" Ash will wake up from his "coma" and he will say "I will be the very best for all of them." Anything is possible.

Discuss how you think the anime will end.

Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2013
Has been dead to me since Kanto. :/

But, I say it cannot officially end until he meets up with his dad.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
it will probablies end altogether with ash as an adult ontop of mt silver with may, misty, brock, max, dawn, iris, and cilan, all looking out to the world, or maybe ash as an adult ontop of mt silver, yet again, but getting challenged to a battle

Years
With the huge success Pokemon is I can't see it ending for a while yet, but one day they will unfortuanlly run out of ideas but I think it will end once Ash becomes Pokemon league champion and stays there kind of thing after going through all his adventrues kinda thing.. hard to explain.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I think, it would end rather abruptly, without much blingbling and stuff. The anime series is created to represent the games and so I think there's quite some lacking of ideas how to end the series. One could say it isn't created to end (since it starts in every generation anew with the same story line).

But maybe Ash actually wins an important fight. At least it would be cool, seeing him as one of the top trainers. The anime still could get an open ending.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
Has anyone realized that we haven't seen Ash's dad yet, having only been mentioned by his mom and maybe a few others that I can't remember?

I think it will end with Ash finally winning the Pokemon League, then somehow meeting up with his dad, who happens to be the strongest trainer in the world. Ash will battle him, and it will end like how Yu-Gi-Oh! GX ended.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
i think we will see the final season as a champions league season and the end will be ash beating cynthia to become champion as all of his past friends watch in the stands

Guest123_x1

The only scenario that I can really see being used to end the series is that Ash, his Pikachu, or his traveling companions fall seriously ill to the point of no recovery at some point in the middle of a region. It's similar to how soap opera characters get 'killed off' prior to a particular soap being canceled, as what happened in 1995 to Loving.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
He will become supreme ruler by using the power of King of Pokelantis and new hero will stand up to end his ruling and we will have 20 seasons of him trying to overthrown the ruler.

OMFG totally made my day.

I can't imagine how it will end because I probably believe it will never end. Seriously, I think a better view is that, if you're imagining about how something is going to end, how can you call yourself a fan of it? (The next part will make me sound like a total hypocrite)

I think the Anime will end when Ash catches a legendary. Now that he has one, he'll wish farewell to his friends and vow that with the legendary Pokémon's help he'll fight injustice and bad teams like Team Rocket.

Years
I am sure it will never be ending. But they could end the anime that Ash has beaten the championships and has become a Poke Master. He would be married and would sending his son to his first journey and blah blah blah... xd XD

Years
It has to end sometime. Futurama has been on around for as long as Pokemon or maybe longer and that is ending.

However when it does end, I would like to see an epic 2-3 parter, which would see the end of Giovanni and Team Rocket. Jessie, James and Meowth will quit long before this happens and Ho-Oh will make an appearance. I don't see Ash catching any legendaries although many will appear. I see a plot where Giovanni will finally go over the edge in his determination for world domination and will be destroyed by Arceus or some regular pokemon will gang up on him.

That will probably be too extreme but it would be a cool ending. I've had many fanfic ideas revolving around this.

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
I don't think TPC are concerned about that at the moment - Pokemon is still going strong. All the time there are games, there will be an anime. The issue is, with something like the Pokemon anime, it is very difficult to end. I would quite like to see an upbeat ending, perhaps with Ash as the champion, and the final thing that happens is Ash commanding his Pikachu to battle after a challenger approaches him. That'd be pretty cool.

Years
I think anime works differently in Japan than it does elsewhere as they are longer lasting and don't get axed after just a few seasons like many American shows who may be lucky to get up to 10 seasons.

Years
It has to end sometime. Futurama has been on around for as long as Pokemon or maybe longer and that is ending.

However when it does end, I would like to see an epic 2-3 parter, which would see the end of Giovanni and Team Rocket. Jessie, James and Meowth will quit long before this happens and Ho-Oh will make an appearance. I don't see Ash catching any legendaries although many will appear. I see a plot where Giovanni will finally go over the edge in his determination for world domination and will be destroyed by Arceus or some regular pokemon will gang up on him.

That will probably be too extreme but it would be a cool ending. I've had many fanfic ideas revolving around this.
Boy you really hate Giovanni ;). But they could show his fate similar to what happened with Team Plasma. Simple as that

Back