• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
I wonder if anyone remember the shinies I've had and have seen? -.^ I need to find my GBA, Pokemon, and Batteries again. Everything is in boxes since I just moved and I coulda cared less where I put everything. >_>; At the time I was looking for FFTA. I'll get hunting sometime today, probably. But it all depends on... Look! Up in the sky! Magical Rainbow Monkey clouds! Hurrah! It's raining right now... I love the rain! =D

Years
Well the last I heard was that you had a shiny Spearow you traded away to some loser kid. ;)

It would be pretty awesome if you've found something since then. Then I can make you a new SHC card! XD

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
You encountered a shiny tangela and you had a shiny spearow!
I'm fortunate enough to have 0 homework today (got it all taken care of during the weekend!) so I'll be clefairy hunting shortly.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Found it all, at the cost of a clean(ish) room.... le sigh. Well, I got my Poke'mon LG, GBA (purple that actually belongs to my mom's friend that I am now guilt tripping myself out about..), and...... lesse... oh yah batteries... I also found my SNES copy of Zelda too... and yes. A spearow I did catch. A tengela I did kill... with a raichu.... with a not very effective attack... le sigh.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I think I have luck in the form of Aaryn's return. I'm optomistic that this will be a successful shiny hunt!

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
*sigh* Nothing but school work ALL DAY long -__-....I've been doing a CRAP load of school work this week...But hey, I'm a month ahead! XD (Next year I'm taking collage courses for; zooaligie, and animal psycholigy...While I'm in high school!) Well, TIME TO HUNT ^___^!!!!!

Years
Yep. Did you evolve it before trading? If not, that would mean that your entry for Fearow might be in error. (SGM put you in for both)

54 Suskits.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yeah, Spearow's safe. :)

LDD's update: Nothing. I'm raising a Mr. Nido (Nidoran(M)) in the sandstorm area, I'd love to see (and catch) a shiny Trapinch while I'm here, if not I'll move to Shoal Cave and raise him some more and hope for a shiny Speal.

Hi Pazzkat! *waves*

(I've been waving all day, LOL!)

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Yeah, Spearow's safe. :)

LDD's update: Nothing. I'm raising a Mr. Nido (Nidoran(M)) in the sandstorm area, I'd love to see (and catch) a shiny Trapinch while I'm here, if not I'll move to Shoal Cave and raise him some more and hope for a shiny Speal.

Hi Pazzkat! *waves*

(I've been waving all day, LOL!)

Haha BEat You! Me had Trapinch, pretty shiny...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
'Ey... s'not a competition, ya' 'ear? (That's me making up an accent!)
I wouldn't ever get in LDD's face about my shiny collection (even if it was composed of more than 3 pokemon) because she's one of the most dedicated, and successful shiny hunters ever. *High fives for LDD*
(No luck con los Clefairios...)

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
......Hey, Aaryn!I see you joined Pokemon Unlimited ^___^! On topic:No luck yet, I only had the chance to play for a little while!

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
can i have mine updated i finally got regice registeel and regirock as shinies and dumdumdumdumdumdum dum dum i got doexys as a shiny (attack mode)

Years
I'm guessing you found these over the past seven months. You should stay active more. And have a little more variety in your shiny tastes. ¬,¬

Back