• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
I'm gonna start hatching Magikarp or something now
Thanks a lot DDD
xD
GL all!

Thanks for what?

If I wasn't under enough pressure already.... lol..

You can if you want to, but after I get Magikarp (hopefully I will?), I probably won't try and hatch a shiny ever again.

I can hatch 30 eggs an hour if I pay attention. That means 1 egg hatches roughly every 2 minutes.

I try to hatch 90 eggs per day. That's 3 hours every single day. And I have how many so far since I started like a week ago?

960 eggs hatched at this moment?

Yeah. It's taking up any time that I have. And how many SRs did you do to try and get Uxie? Cruel fate I may be headed to because there is no difference except that SRing is faster.

Hatching ain't the best way to go on shiny hunting by any means. =\ You might get a better Pokemon but I'd rather spend a week chaining and collecting up like 60 shinies of a single Pokemon and hope to get lucky with the IVs and Nature.

The only thing I'm surviving on is Magikarp's low egg step count. I could fish or SR it, but I've come this far. I'm not stopping.

I plan to have 1,020 by tonight.....

I have to try as hard as I can as often as I can if I want to get this thing.

everyone luck good.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
I'm breeding for a good Togepi xD

Anyways, I'm sr'ing at the place around Stark Mountain, I'm looking for a Ledia (If I spelt that correctly.).
Good luck to all.

-Neku Sakuraba

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I'm A Thousand Miles From Nowhere

Time don't matter to me
And there's no place I wanna be

I'm officially over 1,000 eggs hatched. My eyes hurt. The extra fat I've gained jiggles. I'll finish up getting to 1,020 in bed. I only need like 6 or 8... I dunno.... meh...

Can't wait til I get over 1,100 though so there won't be a zero inbetween there ya know...

yeah....

karp karp karp CRAP.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Time don't matter to me
And there's no place I wanna be

I'm officially over 1,000 eggs hatched. My eyes hurt. The extra fat I've gained jiggles. I'll finish up getting to 1,020 in bed. I only need like 6 or 8... I dunno.... meh...

Can't wait til I get over 1,100 though so there won't be a zero inbetween there ya know...

yeah....

karp karp karp CRAP.
gl with ur magicarp... u should try to rest a little before going on...
I have alreay got my shiny :)
yes, it came yesterday at night... hatched for about 6 hours a day by 3 days...
so I did like 540 eggs...
It came realy fast... so now I start with dialga! +D
btw I can't put the picture now cause I'm not at home... but when I get there I'll put it here...

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Finally something to post about!

Watching TV yesterday night, its about to be 10PM, Glance down at my DS...
DVC00429.jpg

I saw it just as the stars swirled around it. O__O
Only 4 Days since I started hunting it, and it appeared! I was begining to think I'd not get any shiny this month...
Battle time! I sent out my Staraptor and it used Hypnosis. Haha Chesto berry woke it up, then I used Endeavour to bring it to 61HP. Switched to Bronzong and Put Darkrai to sleep with hypnosis. Then switched to Gyarados and used Dragon Rage to bring it down to 21 HP. Darkrai woke up and put gyarados to sleep. Argh bad dreams...Switched over to Bronzong, Darkrai was spamming hypnosis. Chesto berry ftw though! Bronzong set it asleep again, and the ball chucking was on. Lol 15 Dusk Balls and still it refused to budge. Finally after 7 Ultra balls, it stayed in one. Darkrai, master of Nighmares was caught!! Shiny #57. Heh working with the 5 character limit, I nicknamed it "Shade" A bunch of pics now :P:
Entering the Void, E4 Surf glitch ftw!
Zoomed out, My DS with the elastic around it lol
Defiance, it would not Stay in Dusk Balls! Sparkly though
Number 000, lol Shiny Dex entry prior to Nat dex
Shiny Red ??? yay!
Urgh Different Jpn letters than my Timid Abra, SYNC FAIL
English Please, it got Naughty Nature -___-' ouch
Stats!! wonder what its Iv's are...

LOL According to Serebii's IV calc its IVs are roughly:
HP 1
Att 1
Def 8
SpA 16
SpD 16
Spd 6

Wow I've never had a shiny with such garbage IVs across the board. Oh well xD
I'm going to beat the E4 then go for Shaymin. I'm hoping that when I SR for Darkrai in Platinum, it shines as fast as this one except with much better IVs lol. Mad props thanks to friend of mine in SPPf who sold me the early Jpn pearl. Gotta say his stuff is lucky :D!
Good luck everyone on their hunts! Congrats to new shinies too.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Congratz Steelix! gl on next shinies...
I'm here to show the picture of the shiny happiny!
now going for a shiny dialga =P
hope I get a great luck like with the happiny haha
0happinyvc5.jpg

Good luck to everyone who's hunting...
btw after dialga my plans r to get all the legendaries and a rotom Oo
gl to me P=

Totod!le

« SUCCESS
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Wow... I can't believe the amount people that are hatching for a shiny. I'm also hatching for a shiny Totodile on my Pearl. I'm at 16 boxes hatched and I'm filling my 17th. All of the babies are going onto Pokemon Ranch so I have a ranch full of Totodile.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Wow... I can't believe the amount people that are hatching for a shiny. I'm also hatching for a shiny Totodile on my Pearl. I'm at 16 boxes hatched and I'm filling my 17th. All of the babies are going onto Pokemon Ranch so I have a ranch full of Totodile.
cool, shiny totodile is great...
have u ever hatched for a shiny before???
I found realy easy my frist attempt :P

btw the shiny dialga didn't come yet...

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Wow It looks like a lot of people is breeding.
In my case I'm still SRing for regice.
Congrats for those with new shinies and good luck to all in your hunts.

Years

Watching TV yesterday night, its about to be 10PM, Glance down at my DS...
DVC00429.jpg

I saw it just as the stars swirled around it. O__O
Only 4 Days since I started hunting it, and it appeared! I was begining to think I'd not get any shiny this month...
Battle time! I sent out my Staraptor and it used Hypnosis. Haha Chesto berry woke it up, then I used Endeavour to bring it to 61HP. Switched to Bronzong and Put Darkrai to sleep with hypnosis. Then switched to Gyarados and used Dragon Rage to bring it down to 21 HP. Darkrai woke up and put gyarados to sleep. Argh bad dreams...Switched over to Bronzong, Darkrai was spamming hypnosis. Chesto berry ftw though! Bronzong set it asleep again, and the ball chucking was on. Lol 15 Dusk Balls and still it refused to budge. Finally after 7 Ultra balls, it stayed in one. Darkrai, master of Nighmares was caught!! Shiny #57. Heh working with the 5 character limit, I nicknamed it "Shade" A bunch of pics now :P:
Entering the Void, E4 Surf glitch ftw!
Zoomed out, My DS with the elastic around it lol
Defiance, it would not Stay in Dusk Balls! Sparkly though
Number 000, lol Shiny Dex entry prior to Nat dex
Shiny Red ??? yay!
Urgh Different Jpn letters than my Timid Abra, SYNC FAIL
English Please, it got Naughty Nature -___-' ouch
Stats!! wonder what its Iv's are...

LOL According to Serebii's IV calc its IVs are roughly:
HP 1
Att 1
Def 8
SpA 16
SpD 16
Spd 6

Wow I've never had a shiny with such garbage IVs across the board. Oh well xD
I'm going to beat the E4 then go for Shaymin. I'm hoping that when I SR for Darkrai in Platinum, it shines as fast as this one except with much better IVs lol. Mad props thanks to friend of mine in SPPf who sold me the early Jpn pearl. Gotta say his stuff is lucky :D!
Good luck everyone on their hunts! Congrats to new shinies too.
DAMN!!!! Nice job dude!
I've been wanting to hunt one, and I wanna do so on Platinum!
NICE!
Congratz Steelix! gl on next shinies...
I'm here to show the picture of the shiny happiny!
now going for a shiny dialga =P
hope I get a great luck like with the happiny haha
0happinyvc5.jpg

Good luck to everyone who's hunting...
btw after dialga my plans r to get all the legendaries and a rotom Oo
gl to me P=
Congrats! Sweet shiny!
Good luck!
Good luck!

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Hey does anyone here got the atual shiny dex of the shunters club?
I would like to see it...

Last edited:

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years

Me neither.

Have you hatched shinies before? Because you seem awfully familiar to me, maybe I've seen you somewhere..

o.o They are. Of active peoplehere , they are going at it old-skool, breeding and SRing.

gl with ur magicarp... u should try to rest a little before going on...
I have alreay got my shiny :)
yes, it came yesterday at night... hatched for about 6 hours a day by 3 days...
so I did like 540 eggs...
It came realy fast... so now I start with dialga! +D
btw I can't put the picture now cause I'm not at home... but when I get there I'll put it here...

Rest? You said you were doing it SIX hours a day, now that's crazy. Congratulations but I don't think I could do it for 6 hours. Otherwise I'd have many more. And a lot more problems. XFD

Smooth man, smooth. Those low IVs make me wonder.. Just bad luck or is it possible they were programmed to have them low? I doubt that but who knows. Congratulations anyway, you're probably one of the few people who actually have a legit one.

DAMN!!!! Nice job dude!
I've been wanting to hunt one, and I wanna do so on Platinum!
NICE!

Congrats! Sweet shiny!

Good luck!

Good luck!

I just wanted to quote you so you'd say "Good Luck!" twice. :P

Hey does anyone here got the atual shiny dex of the shunters club?
I would like to see it...

Well, as you can see, there's one on the front page, but as you could've guessed, it hasn't been updated in quite some time (even years, maybe?).

Although I'd like to show you an updated list, or even compile one myself, I'd say it's nearly impossible, as many members who have come and gone...

Not to mention that said Shiny Dex is probably full by now with the exceptions of Shaymin, Arceus and probably Celebi and Jirachi.

It does make one wonder how far we could've gotten, but I believe that project is lost in time.

1,110 eggs hatched, can ya believe it? I'm not done for the night, I plan to make one final push to 1,140 and fill that 4th box.

Magikarp.... please be a golden yellow soon.... I need you.

Mateus_

Retired Hunter.
Years
Rest? You said you were doing it SIX hours a day, now that's crazy. Congratulations but I don't think I could do it for 6 hours. Otherwise I'd have many more. And a lot more problems. XFD

I did 6 hous a day just cause this is my frist one... and I was motivated... but as u speak it seems ur not that motivated
anyway to rest is just an advice :P

It does make one wonder how far we could've gotten, but I believe that project is lost in time.

I see... it seems I didn't got here in the golden era of the club...
wish some day we could like "start it again" with some active co-owners like u and mence master...

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
I only did about 2 hours of SRing for the one-who-will-not-be-blue Giratina the past 2 days, all because of Okami xD. After today, I will be off until 12 p.m. on Sunday, so I'll be SRing for Giratina while I'm off and hopefully it'll shine soon.

My other targets have also remained untouched, seeing as I'm trying to get up to Celadon City in FireRed 2 so I can begin SRing for a shiny Eevee. I have many from chaining, but it'll be my first shiny Eevee by SRing when I get it. I'll also be getting back to Regirock in Emerald and hope it'll shine.

Congrats on your new shinies guys. Come to me shiny Giratina!

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
A good example of a good nature for a Pokemon... will be Nincada. Good nature for it is Adamant because it raises it's Attack stat and lowers it's Sp. Attack stat. It won't be using it's Sp. Attack anyway so it is a good tradeoff.

i suppose that depends on what you will use the nincada for however.. i went and caught a lot of jolly shiny nincada, and i find jolly good if you want it to be a baton passer etc. but i suppose adamant would be useful for an offensive ninjask/shedinja... i don't know XD i just know jolly is useful :P

anyway, i have now nearly finished on making a shiny team, here is the trainer card! :) i'll try and take pics of the actual pokemon too:

SHINYT.jpg

i have been doing a lot of work for quite some time chaining these pokes and synchronizing for the right natures..and i'm finally ready to EV them..i also picked the ones that had the best IV's :)

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
I did 6 hous a day just cause this is my frist one... and I was motivated... but as u speak it seems ur not that motivated
anyway to rest is just an advice :P

I may need to rest now. Remember when I said I felt like I was getting sick? Well, it's finally starting to overcome me.... I have a sore throat and I don't feel good at all.

And I'm cold. I'm almost never cold, I'm a very hot natured person..

I only did about 2 hours of SRing for the one-who-will-not-be-blue Giratina the past 2 days, all because of Okami xD. After today, I will be off until 12 p.m. on Sunday, so I'll be SRing for Giratina while I'm off and hopefully it'll shine soon.

My other targets have also remained untouched, seeing as I'm trying to get up to Celadon City in FireRed 2 so I can begin SRing for a shiny Eevee. I have many from chaining, but it'll be my first shiny Eevee by SRing when I get it. I'll also be getting back to Regirock in Emerald and hope it'll shine.

Congrats on your new shinies guys. Come to me shiny Giratina!

Coincidentally, a close friend of mine (well I'd like to think of them as close) is doing the same thing, trying to get another shiny Eevee in LG, and she has been trying to get a shiny Giratina for a very long time now...
Good luck on those. Is it just me or is Giratina just really, really hard to get shiny for some people? I wanted one at one time but quit early since I wouldn't really be able to use it much.

i suppose that depends on what you will use the nincada for however.. i went and caught a lot of jolly shiny nincada, and i find jolly good if you want it to be a baton passer etc. but i suppose adamant would be useful for an offensive ninjask/shedinja... i don't know XD i just know jolly is useful :P

anyway, i have now nearly finished on making a shiny team, here is the trainer card! :) i'll try and take pics of the actual pokemon too:

SHINYT.jpg

i have been doing a lot of work for quite some time chaining these pokes and synchronizing for the right natures..and i'm finally ready to EV them..i also picked the ones that had the best IV's :)

Jolly seems like overkill for Ninjask but I suppose it could work. I used my Ninjask early in my career. As I became more skilled and more well-rounded, I swapped it out and a few others for my current team members, but it's all about to get an overhaul when I get shiny Magikarp.......

urk I feel awfl.

I didn't make it to 1,140 eggs hatched last night, so I'm at like... 1,114 right now. I think I'm just going to lay down and see if I can hatch some but it's wore on me. Last night I dreamed I was playing that new Animal Crossing game that I haven't got yet... it was so refreshing....

I also dreamed I got like 10 packs of Pokemon cards. fun. :)

Good luck everyone....

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
Years
lol thats cool :) i like to use jolly because i wouldn't use ninjask for many offensive purposes at all, mainly to juggle around the stats with baton pass...

but the salamence is adamant
the gallade is adamant
the forretress is relaxed
the milotic is mild
the ninjask is jolly (cause you didn't already know..;))
and the jolteon is modest

so overall, i'm pretty proud of it :)

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHINY HUNTING, GUYS!

and ouch..i don't tend to SR for shinies..nevermind giratina..really hate going into turnback cave XD tend to get lost :P

Back