• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah bvut a pain to aim if you have shaky hands. Anyway ill check it soon. I went from water to master sword in under 2 hours as im really bored this is my 10th playthrough and i want tio see it for myself. But if you want sure cause im really not in the mood to play.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I would check right now, but my brother's being stubborn since he was on the TV first, he's playing MarioKart >_>

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Oh lol i hate when that happens. But yeah anyway i am really loving that crossbow game. I mean the walking levels are fun where you have the battles and such and the on rails parts are cool. Most definetely my best buy.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
I just got it. I find it fun. But man its 1 am i just saw the time and i went damn time to play me some zelda. I know its like wtf but i get urges of a gamer what can i do.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
XD; I get up at like 5am and I'm like OH BOY, ITS TIME TO DO ME SUM PLAYINZ. Gamers are unpredictable people *hi5*

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yes we are. Im reading around and well wow rumors have been really sparce. But i did like the sound of that axis of shadows game. You know Axis of shadows the one that sigeru supposedly confirmed. Yeah the one that was rumor to be out by now. Anyway it hasd a catchy tune to it. Maybe hell the game would be called that but it was taken as fake. They do that and my eyes would twitch for hours. Do we submit our favorite fan art as well here? I mean i got a couple.
1434700005_7cca105ac9_o.jpg

Ganon this is the royal gaurds. Put the triforce down slowly and your hands up or we will be forced to strike.

1435569910_6965f4986f.jpg

Wow realy eye popper.

Zelda___The_Windwaker.jpg
Aww wind waker.

Anyway yeah i love those 3. And hmm quick question:
When you bought your zelda games did you buy them with your console or no? I did. OoT i got it with my N64 wind waker i got it around 2003 when i got me a cube and then when i got the wii(3 days after euro release haha!) i got tp. Anyone else?

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I got Twilight Princess shortly after I got my Wii. Ocarina of Time, I bought not long ago, for Virtual Console, and Luke, my brother, got Phantom Hourglass for his birthday. I'm borrowing Wind Waker at the moment.

Ooh! I like to draw. I've drawn a few things Zelda related, I might be able to go looking for them later.

EDIT: My brother got off the Wii, I'm checking that Lanyru thing now.

Ok, if you stand on the very edge of the ledge, when you enter the cave, and turn around, you can get the hookshot there. There's another one to the left, above you. Then grab the one in the centre of the room, up above. There's another one, directly in front of you, a bit to the right on a tree log. You may need to go down a little bit on the hookshot. Then grab the one on the wall, just to you right. Then drop. If you folllow the way down there's a chest with 100 rupees innit. Keep in mind you need the Double Hookshot for this.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Thank you minku. Npow that i know that i will try. Once i get passed the 3 levels in front of arbiters ground and try to beat the game. Anyway yeah the windwaker one is awsome.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
;D Glad to help. You know, I like Arbiter's Grounds better now I have 100 arrow quiver. I didn't really like it before that.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
LOLfor me it easily the best level as it holds the power of the spinner. I love it and i wish it was used more. Hell i was a lot of things happened in TP. Hell i got a topic!
Last all the flaws in TP or complaints you have.
I wish link had more tunics. Being able to walk in the freezing cold without some kind of yeti tunic is something i wanted and some kind of heat proof tuinic for the mines. Would have made sense as they each could have had their own weaknesses like how the zora tunic is weak to fire and ice.
More exploring. I know big enough but the portals shrinked it a bit. I wanted more areas that were skill based.
Storywise i found it a bit weak. They could have done back story on the mysterious gold wolf dude had link go into contact with more animals and such. Next time they should develop some stuff instead of leave it open.

Otherwise its perfect.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
Cute fanart pictures. I drew lots of Zelda pics, but half of the time, I don't finish them lmao. So.. I'm not gonna post them. XP

The Gold Wolf is her Hero's spirit yeah? Isn't he the OOT Link?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Actually thats a fan made theory never said in game. Maybe mr contacts can ask sigeru if they actuall have an identity for him. Nah kiddin dont worry. Another thing i would have wanted is the allies to actual follow you to said areas and fight with you. I mean the old guy could have been a help say holding back the moblins during the raid and then be a kind of guide in the grounds. Ashel( i think thats the name) could have helped you around the mountain and stay with you and such like due to the cold you need a companion. Russel yeah he is a bit of help he gave you his golden chicken but then again your going to take him to sacred grove? That arogant prick that i cant remember name could have travelled with you to the sky and translate the language of the oocuu. If they actually spoke a different language. And all of them would help you fight in the dungeons and such. But no unfortunately like always link is alone.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
You should post your art, Dara! :'D

So I have one more question about Twilight Princess, are the graphics better or is there anything added to the one on Wii? I was told and heard that there was a little difference in the two.

Thank you! :'D

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Dunno but i think both are the same. I mean for me i have the wii version and well i can see the layers of colors they dont blend in the sky. It might be because i dont have the right settings or because i have such a scratched disc. One or the other. Maybe not maybe the graphics of the sky just suck XS

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
The Wii version can display in 16:9 widescreen. If you have a launch GameCube (so, the first ones manufactured) then you have a component port on the back of your console and should be able to find component cables for the GameCube somewhere. Using component cables allows you to output your game in 480p, which will make everything look better - sharper, better colour, etc. If you GameCube is newer, then you're out of luck - it lacks the component port. All Wiis can display 480p when a component cable is attached.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
So then TRI89 question. I got me a nice flat screen widescreen 42 incher. All the wii settings and tv settings are correct. Do i have to use the 480p so i can see it in sparkling almost HD settings or is there someway that i can get rid of seeing the layering on TP or on any wii game.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
... Have you tried pushing the cables right in? They might be kinda loose. You can also buy those AV Cables, I think they make the sound and sight better.

Everything for my Wii is just fine. It's hooked up to a LCD 40 inch.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
So then TRI89 question. I got me a nice flat screen widescreen 42 incher. All the wii settings and tv settings are correct. Do i have to use the 480p so i can see it in sparkling almost HD settings or is there someway that i can get rid of seeing the layering on TP or on any wii game.
Well..... high definition resolutions are 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. 480i is a standard definition resolution. And 480p is an enhanced definition resolution.

Even if set to 480i, the component cables will make a difference. The Wii will detect the cable and output the video signal using YPbPr - basically means that what you see was actually sent out as multiple signals (being luminance and chrominance) and then combined at the end rather than being sent out combined and messy to begin with like composite does. Colour will look better and the picture will be sharper.

It will look better and if your TV does a great job at upconversion/upscaling, then it will look great - but nowhere near HD quality.

Back