• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
with infan view you go to decrease collor death to 16 platlets, there are other ways look at some tutorials. infran view is the way I index things

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I have a problem that I have never seen before. It's a battle glitch where the game freezes or resets every time a wild or trainer battle is triggers. It occasionaly gives an error message "Unsupported BIOS function e7 called from03008824. A BIOS file is needed in order to get correct behaviour." Do I need a file? Which one? Has anyone heard of it? Thanks.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I have a problem that I have never seen before. It's a battle glitch where the game freezes or resets every time a wild or trainer battle is triggers. It occasionaly gives an error message "Unsupported BIOS function e7 called from03008824. A BIOS file is needed in order to get correct behaviour." Do I need a file? Which one? Has anyone heard of it? Thanks.
This is directly A-Map problem...
It's doing it sometimes when the map is glitched...
Maybe re-patch it...

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011

No, you don't need any files. Like you said, it's a glitch. The error message is not supposed to be shown at all. Got any backups?

It was coded by VB Runtime.Download some VB Runtime files to make it work.

No. It was coded with VB6. And the runtime files are only needed to make it start. The runtime error is just a bug in the program.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
The problem with the battle glitch is, it's on every map, not a certain one. And I don't even have a backup. Is there any hope?

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
Years
When I script on XSE and put the offset on A-map and open it with XSE it gives me this result instead of the script that I wrote

'---------------
#org 0x567049

what does it mean?

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
When I script on XSE and put the offset on A-map and open it with XSE it gives me this result instead of the script that I wrote

'---------------
#org 0x567049

what does it mean?

I occasionally get that too. My experience:

A) Click on another script/event/person/signpost, then reclick on the script. Try it again. If that doesn't work, doubleclick the script image on the map. If that doesn't work...

B) You probably have the wrong offset. Double check it.

Last edited:

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
Years
I really don't need 386 Pokémon in my hack. How do I get rid of... say... 210 of them?

Can I do it with just YAPE? Will I need to use Hex? Can it only be done with the dreaded unsurpassable hurdle that is Assembly?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
How would I go about editing the overall status box in battle? I used Unlz to extract it and edited it but it comes out all glitchy hopefully someone can help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back