• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Unknown Mysteries

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
unknownmysteries.png

You wanna see a good hack? Well then you're in the right place..
426.gif
Story

Plot: You are a boy and it is your birthday today. You go to the Prof.'s lab and obtain a pokemon.You start your journey and encounter many rare Pokemon and Defeating the Gym leaders. Somehow there is a evil team. They somehow got control of all legendarys except Arceus and made them evil. You have to defeat them and go to the 2 other reigons to defeat the whole game. When you get to the second reigon, you ecounter another evil team called Team Rocket. Thay are stealing Pokemon, goods and things like that. Defeat them and go to the tropical 3rd island.

448.gif
Team(s)
Team Mystery: They are an evil organization who is trying to take over the world and make huge changes to it.

Boss: Lerin.

Team Rocket: Evil organization that are stealing the poor animals.

Boss: Giovanni.

445.gif
Screenies (Old)

dvdvb.png

495.gif
Starters:

Bulbasaur,
Charmander,
Squirtle.

494.gif
Legends:

Moltres Articuno Zapdos Mew Mewtwo Suicune Raikou Entei Celebi Ho-Oh Lugia Regirock Registeel Regice Rayquaza Groudon Kyogre Deoxys Jirachi Darkrai Cresselia Dialga Palkia Giratina Manaphy Shaymin Arceus Kyurem Genesect Keldeo Meloetta.

012.gif
Features:

Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova!
New characters.
2 Rivals.
Travel to 2 Reigons.
Catch pokemon from many tropical reigons that you've never seen before!
New Reordered Pokedex!
New graphics!
New OW
And many more...

282.gif
Credits:

Nintendo
Fireworks
Wesley FG
ZodicdaGreat and Iterdpth
Me :)
Pizazz007
M.L

If you want to help, just PM me.​

Last edited:
Years
awesome! i know a lot of people who'll like this, even though i cant play hacks ^^"
do you need any fakemon?

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
I can't tell much from the story. You are just showing what they are saying. What is the plot for this hack like what cause the hero to go adventure or maybe what is happening to the region or something that show more about the story so i can at least know what i will be expecting from the hack.

I like the tiles you choose and the pallete as well but from the pictures i can see many empty spaces which you can fill up with something else, and i don't know if i am wrong but is there tile error on the water banks? there is like a 8x8 green colour at the banks. And the house looks like it is randomly out it looks like the house in a forest or something, and upon closer inspection there is a path which i cannot see clearly because of the bright pallets, make the pallets of the path much darker then the grass or other way around. The bright pallets is because of the day and night system?

The features you put, we can travel to 3 regions? is it possible? I thought it was limited or maybe i am wrong or maybe the other 2 region is small?
Anyway good luck on this, i will like to see updates on this and added storyline..xD

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yes, I am slowly updating the story, and yes, there is day/night system. The palette error, I am fixing it, it's quite hard because it's 8x8. The house is on a route, and I have not finished the maps. ;)

It will probaly be possible, as I will use a little bit of map names.

Last edited:

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
I actually had a story like this long time ago, but I can't make hack, every legendary except Arceus get controlled, go to 3 other region, I had that idea, anyway, good luck in this hack! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Thanks! ;) I'm going to upload a photo of a B/W Pokemon in the hack. Can you guess what it wll be?

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
Years
Thanks! ;) I'm going to upload a photo of a B/W Pokemon in the hack. Can you guess what it wll be?

Meloetta?

Anyway, the graphics looks really nice! The tiles and sprites look cool! You might want to replace the main character sprite though, he looks a little odd compared to all the other awesome graphics.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I am posting a poll about how much B/W Pokemon are going to be in this hack. Please vote! Anyway,

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Update:
some good news: I am restarting Unknown Mysteries, then I will have much more free space and things like that. ;) I accually done lots of things but I forgot to post it on here.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
3 regions?!?!?! O_O
I'm not sure if a ROM can handle that. Unless you made the 3rd region very small.
and I can't tell much from your story. Kinda seems like an average pokémon game except it has evil legendary Pokémon.
As for the screens the maps you've made are too spacious and still resemble the original map.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Nintendork is right.
It looks like you're using ruby, and it most definately can't handle 3 regions.
However FireRed is the rom with most space, in which you can have 2 big regions, and 1 small.
Just pointing it out.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Nintendork is right.
It looks like you're using ruby, and it most definately can't handle 3 regions.
However FireRed is the rom with most space, in which you can have 2 big regions, and 1 small.
Just pointing it out.

Actually, you can. You can make the 3rd region as small as Unova.
That'll work.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Yes the other two will be really little, and the screenshots are outdated. Lemme post some new screenshots.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
UPDATE:
Hack is being restarted, on fire red, and will have new tiles and such. I will update later. :3 Btw Screenies coming soon.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I see your storyline as very random...
As mentioned you should expand it more since you restarted your hack.
Tiles are interesting and nice but I'd like to see more of them =)
And the last thing. 3 regions... In order to make 3 regions into FR you need to have really small third one or make first two smaller then the normal ones.

Back