• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10

It looks good and it matches, but the only thing that bugs me is the quality :/

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
...I can read Japanese (if that is the language) and don't really see any relation except for the user title.
But for some odd reason, I still see some small resemblence...
6/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
7/10

Everything is nice! But the outline on the character in your sig kinda bugs me a bit :x

Oh and I changed my usertitle, I forgot it was from a previous once. /fail

Usertitle: I'm a hero.
Sig: A hero has faced it all: he need not be undefeated, but he must be undaunted.

Years
Well i don't particularly know the theme but from reading your signature i can see its some sort of one piece character. So i'll give it a 9.8/10 because i don't think the avatar goes that well with the signature

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
6/10

It's a little too big for my taste, if you size it down a bit and size the sprites down a bit it would be a lot better, otherwise it's good :)

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Very nice, love the greyish theme, it's all put out pretty well. 8/10

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
6.5/10

A bit too many icons, and some of them are too bright, but it's still decent :)

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
Years
9.3/10

You used the practically the same picture for you avatar and signature but different; which is cool. It all fits in nicely and nothing really stands out. The background of the icon isn't the same of the banner; but hey. It's a nice simple-looking theme.

The text isn't random on my signature; it's lyrics to 'You be the anchor that keeps my feet on the ground and I'll be that wings that keep your heart in the clouds.'

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
You know you're not supposed to rate a theme/avy/sig low just because you don't know the character, right? And it's not a person its a title of a anime.

I can tell they're the same character, but it doesn't really match up.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
9/10 Love the rounded border edges on the avatar. Sig is colorful and organized. My only qualm is that the Japanese text needs a bit more space between it and Rosario to Vampire.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
Years
9.9/10
I like how you have given your theme a pokemon and sonic, twist with Hedgehogs. Your signature is just amazing and your theme is very unique, well done.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
7/10

It matches, it's nice, it's the same character, but I would darken up the avatar a little bit.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10

It's good! But maybe for the font I'd change the color, instead of yellow maybe something else?

Back