• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

How did that come off as sarcastic? That was definitely not sarcasm. /doesn't stick things like >w< in sarcasm. that's weird and out of place. doesn't stick omggg in sarcasm either, since she does that when excited/happy/etc.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I'm sorry, but >w< struck me as something sarcasatic XD
So anyway, what made last night so special?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Skype chat.

It was interesting enough that right now I'm playing a certain game. /had to get on here to look up Restoration stuff

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

>w< is an excited emotion for me, like 'omggggg he's so cuuuuute! >w<' Anything with a 'w', since I can't see someone making that face when being sarcastic. Maybe like... something is really sour? But yeah. Now if it was like... >_> or something, then I could see it. But since I was on Skype with people on here, I wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't fun. It's also why I was being vague, because they know. xD

:D

I'm about to head out with my friend and my sister again. xD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Not sure how a font would work. xD
BUT A SARCASTIC PERSON:

kristoph1-headshake.gif

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That would be me! /brought laptop down to help with stuff

Pffffffft I need to get that person to like me so I can get his scene the first time! /how does that relationships thing work anyway

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Do you think a sarcastic font would ever be useful in this forum؟

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you're talking about Zelos, it's nearly impossible to get his Flanoir Scene the first playthrough because he haaates you when you first meet him. But basically the options you make in the game, the skit circles in the field, who you pick to do things, etc etc, bring the relationship up or down for people.
It took me two-three playthroughs for me to get his Flanoir Event, with picking him for basically everything and always saying the right thing.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

@jpp8: I think it would, since I suck at telling the mood when I can't see who I'm talking to.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Yo Savannah! Haven't seen you around lately, how've you been?
You came here because of my post in this or that didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back