• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

This night I was just going around trying to get myself unbanned by contacting some of my friends to ask the moderators some stuff. Basically I got a ban I shouldn't have, not going to be detailed, as I have gotten my ban reversed last time this happened. The mod that gave me the infraction is online and I have an alt under a proxy logged in but would rather not contact him directly since it's entirely possible he could ban me for having made a dupe if I identify myself.

Eh. I'm bored now.

Years
5. Nah. A better cure for boredom is to go learn how to play the Pokemon Trading Card Game.

Unless you're skinny as a twig. In which case, eating a peach or something would probably be a fantastic way to gain weight and temporarily cure boredom.

Years
9 I believe you skipped a number Netto Azure?
Yes. I was thinking I was going to do something productive today, but then I woke up at noon and thought "nevermind".

Years
There's always a good reason for eating pocky. It's like... the Japanese counterpart of Nutella or something (in terms of memetic popularity).
...it's good.

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I see, I'm glad you survived the ordeal.

Actually I haven't survived. I still await for a response by email and have no direct avenue of support through the ban bin (a forum only accessible when you are temp banned. A thread is created for you when you are temp banned and you can talk with mods there) and I doubt anyone is ever going to respond to my emails.

That leaves the only option to be to contact my friends there and hope they can convince the mods to ****ing unban me. They didn't even give me an infraction for the right thing. Saying "no i didnt fagot" to a friend after using perfect English in the last post should be indicative enough that I'm joking in the first place, but how is it "disruptive behavior"? Like, really?

There are at least 3 issues I have with this ban. ****ING THREE.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Sounds like that forum isn't worth the time and effort.

It's only my homepage forum and the forum I have the most posts ANYWHERE on. I have the third most posts there and all my friends are there.

I'm not going to leave any time soon. Even if I start to dislike Gearbox, I'll keep visiting the Off-Topic forum.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just don't become stubborn and ... augh forgot the words. But tread carefully to make sure you don't annoy the staff.

Years
I was always curious why this was called "Don't Let the Mods say 0"
Are we supposed to physically make sure the Mods don't say anything? ouo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back