• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
2/10

Not fan of it. I am sorry to say this but find a better one, I barely can see the words and faces there.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Simple but nice. Forms a theme with nick and sig. Background should be a color darker than Snorlax's belly though. It kinda mixes 8/10

Number Infinity

Equal to Zero
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
7.5/10 I'll give you points for the manga-style avatar but it lacks creativity for the most part and meh, needs to be about... say 20% cooler.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
9/10 Wow, impressive! I don't really like the background tbh, but I don't have the right to complain, cause the girl looks really good!

Number Infinity

Equal to Zero
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2013
10/0 I personally this avatar style, but maybe it's just nostalgia talking because I watched Loony Toons as a kid XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back