• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aquamarin Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
Pokemon Aquamarin/Rhodolith/Pearlescent Version

Willkommen zu
pokedelogos_Kopie.png

↓____Vorwort____↓

Diese Pokemon Serie basiert auf dem Pokemon Essentials StarterKit von Poccil.
Es ist ein RPG MAKER XP Projekt.

Die Spiele Aquamarin & Rhodolit besitzen die selbe Handlung und
unterscheiden sich hinsichtlich der Pokemon, denen du während des
Spiels begegnen kannst sowie der Häufigkeit, mit der sie auftauchen.

Die Perlmutt Edition ist eine Zusatzedition die parallel zur Handlung von
Aquamarin & Rhodolit eine eigene Story besitzt.

Die Pokemon Editionen werden in Deutscher und in Englischer Sprache herausgebracht

↓____Characktere____↓

HJ.png

Lucas & Lucia

In Aquamarin könnt ihr zwischen Lucas und Lucia wählen.
Mit ihnen durchstreift ihr die Tahjo Region auf der Suche nach
Pokemon. Im Laufe der Zeit werdet ihr auch andere Regionen bereisen
können.

HJ2.png

Brendan & Maike

In Perlmutt könnt ihr zwischen Brendan und Maike wählen.
Mit ihnen durchstreift ihr die Lahto Region und werdet an einigen
Stellen des Spieles auf Lucas und Lucia treffen.

↓____Story____↓

Die Story ist nach wie vor noch in Arbeit.
Geduldet euch noch ein bisschen.

↓____Features____↓

Die Region Tahjo (Aquamarin & Rhodolit)
Die Region Lahto (Perlmutt))
Die Regionen Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh (Alle Versionen)
Alle legendären Pokémon werden fangbar sein und in der Story vorkommen.
4 Böse Teams!
Custom HG/SS Tiles & Sprites
DPP/HGSS Kampfhintergründe
Customgraphic DS Menü
Tauschsystem
Dual Screen Skript

↓____Screenshots____↓

Spoiler:

↓_____Videos____↓
Spoiler:

↓_____Das Team____↓
Spoiler:

Für alle die sich melden, gilt:
Ich will erst mal ein Stück von eurer Arbeit sehn. Wenns mir gefällt seit ihr dabei.

↓____Folgende Leute werden gesucht____↓
Spoiler:

↓____Schlusswort____↓

Positive und Negative Kritiken sind erwünscht.
Spammer und Flammer werden sofort gemeldet!
Bei Kritik bitte Sachlich ausdrücken.

Wenn ihr uns Kontaktieren wollt dann meldet euch hier:

[email protected]
ToxinX on deviantART <-- Ist noch in Bearbeitung
SkyLink on deviantART <-- Ist noch in Bearbeitung

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen

Das Toxin Pirates Team
Letztes EDIT by. SkyLink (06.05.2010 17.20)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
This looks pretty good, though I recognize a few of the palletes your using for some of your graphics. Before I point them out did you get permission to use any palletes for this game? looks nice though....

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
Yeah, its German. ^^
But why didn't you translated it first into English, Virus_21, before you posted it here? (I mean the Screenshots etc.)
It would be better for all who cant read German. xD
----------------------------------------------------------
(Und meine Meing zum Spiel kennst du ja bereits.
Viel Glück hier noch im englischen Forum!)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
hey man, looks good, only problem i see is that for the battle system, the options have low saturation in comparison to the actual games

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
I'm making a Dual Screen Scripts, thatswhy, this options in futur dont will be so!
xD
And this game is in German, but when it will be famous like Pokemon Raptor, I will translate it in English too.

@PokemonOI
some of these tiles are by Kyledove, but there many customs.
So I think i can use it.

Virus

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
really? a dual screen script. everyone wants on nowadays. I had this idea of a triple screen, where the top screen is twice as wide and shows the game, while the bottow left showed your menu and your bottom right was for like phone calls, wonder mail, diary stuff. but i think my friend is already working on that!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
don't get ahead of yourself there.
I think that you need it to be in english to be well accepted.

I seem to think that there was a great game that included almost every region a but was in Portuguese so it didn't get that well accepted.

Birdybot

-insert witty phrase here-
Years
I know there's another game out in French, so you'll most likely be allowed German, too. I understand a little German, as I have been learning it for a couple of years in school, but not an extreme amount (although there's a school trip to Germany tomorrow) but I reckon I would still get this. Hey, this game'd be educational as well as awesome!

And also, I adore the battle system and the world map. They just rock!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Virus, deine eigenen Tiles kann ich nicht sehen. Hier finde ich nur die, die von Kyledove sind. Auch die Garfiken vom Kampf und Markt mag ich nicht so weil man durch sie sehen kann, also sieht es komisch aus. Der Karakter sieht auch ein bissien komisch aus weil das Hut nicht so toll ist. Auser diesen kleinen grafikalischen detailen ist das Spiel sehr gut. Ich liebe die Regionmappe, aber du hast die Story nicht gut bearbeitet. Du has gar nichts geschrieben und du brauchst die story zu schreiben. Ich habe es versucht im Deutsch zu beschreiben, tut mir leid fals da viele fehler waren :P

TRANSLATION (English)
Virus, I can't see your own tiles. The ones you are showing us are from Kyledove. Also I'm not that keen on the battle and market graphics because they are transparent, which looks weird. The character also looks a bit weird because the hat is not that great. Apart from these small graphical details is the game very good. I love the region map but the story is not worked on. In fact it is not even mentioned and you need the story for this section. I tried to write in German, sorry if there are many mistakes :P

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
as i am not a scripter, i could not help you make a script for the transparent market problem, but what you could do is make an image that has anything behind the market box as an image, and everything else is white. save it as $insertnamehere. and make the white transparent, then have it pop up as a picture before the market screen does

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
Hey there!
@ Lukas S.J I've said there lot's of tiles from Kyledove, but there many custom tiles too. Just because you can't see them, it does not mean that it don't exist.
Deutsch:
Nur weil du sie nicht sehen kannst, heißt das nicht, dass sie nicht vorhanden sind.

The market screen isn't good, I know. I'm working on a new one.
But thanks for the good things xD.
And the story:
I'm writing on it, but it's difficult, because the story from Team Galactic is so much good,
and thatswhy, I have to write a better story like their.
But I want to show something:
Here are two Graphics:
One) The Grunt:
gruntbig.png

Two) The Hero:
heroilt.png

Now how are they?

Virus

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Could you change the graphics for the town map? I made those specially for Amethyst.

The_Virus21

Aquamarin Trainer
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2011
They're from SkyLink.
I don't know that they're yours. Sorry!
I'm going to speak with SkyLink and make new ones.

Virus

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
Uhh, quick question here... Thirty-one towns? Even if they're not all towns, that's a lot of map locations. Also, you've listed two of the four worst over-ambitious features for your game: the possibility of all regions being included, and having all legendaries being relevant to the storyline. I hope your team is up to that much work...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
They're from SkyLink.
I don't know that they're yours. Sorry!
I'm going to speak with SkyLink and make new ones.

Virus

Anyway, I agree with Chesu.
Make just one region first. It's not fun playing through all the regions in a row - if you want to make more regions, I think you should make each one in a different game. You said that you are going to add trading; you could allow the games to trade with each other, so you could still get all the Pokémon.

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2023
The logo is awesome, whoever did that, good job. (Although the Aquamarin part doesn't fit as much). Looks pretty good in terms of screenshots, translate into English so we know what's going on in your video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back