• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Ok so I downloaded it, and there are two files in the .rar file:

Pokemon skyline(UPS)

Pokemon skyline(IPS)

Neither work with VBA, Desmume, OR no$gba :/

You have to download a Ruby ROM and either patch it with the UPS using Tsukuyomi or with the IPS using LunarIPS (LIPS).They are patch utilities and you can just Google search for them.

搞五搞六

战5渣
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2017
THX,DJG.
This is a good hack and I have already played it.But it's apity that it's unfinished.
Will I offend you if I ask when I can play the finished version?

Years

Team Rocket or Team Aqua...? :\
Anyway, the Level 6 Natu is intentional. Why? Remember that Rival Jorex was "looking" for a PKMN outside Mount Starlight for him to teach it Flash. He caught a new one, didn't train it to level before he faced you on the other exit of the mountain. ;)
It was Team Rocket ah. Hmm so you are really going with 100 accuracy according to in game events. Thats cool I respect that. Any news regarding future Beta?

Villa10

Unhatched Cowboy
Years
Amazing hack, love the idea of starting with Eevee. Hoping you can finish this one and will be another successful rom hack. Congratz!

Years
I find it very difficult to train Eevee as it does not learns powerful moves yet still want to keep it in the party . can you at least put elemental stones sooner in the game?

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
I have noticed a rather unfortunate glitch. I was training my Ralts, and as soon as it reached level 10, it no longer gained experience. Upon looking at its stats, it turned out it *was* gaining experience, it just required an impossible amount of experience to level up. When I was looking at all my Pokemon's stats, I had captured a Tauros, also at level 10, who also required a ridiculous amount of experience to level up. Pictures are below.

Upon further investigation, Tauros and Ralts are both in the "Slow" experience growth rate group. I have a couple of other Pokemon who did make it past level 10 (Poliwag and Eevee), and they are not in the Slow experience growth rate group (they are in Medium Slow and Medium Fast, respectively, I believe).

Well, now my Ralts is no longer usable :( I just thought I would let you know about this bug.

[Actually, it turns out I can't post links to the pictures because I haven't made more than 15 posts here. If there is any sort of workaround then let me know.]

Years
I have noticed a rather unfortunate glitch. I was training my Ralts, and as soon as it reached level 10, it no longer gained experience. Upon looking at its stats, it turned out it *was* gaining experience, it just required an impossible amount of experience to level up. When I was looking at all my Pokemon's stats, I had captured a Tauros, also at level 10, who also required a ridiculous amount of experience to level up. Pictures are below.

Upon further investigation, Tauros and Ralts are both in the "Slow" experience growth rate group. I have a couple of other Pokemon who did make it past level 10 (Poliwag and Eevee), and they are not in the Slow experience growth rate group (they are in Medium Slow and Medium Fast, respectively, I believe).

Well, now my Ralts is no longer usable :( I just thought I would let you know about this bug.

[Actually, it turns out I can't post links to the pictures because I haven't made more than 15 posts here. If there is any sort of workaround then let me know.]

Those are the level 10 glitches some Pokemon have it was known that Ralts has it but now you are saying that Tauros has it aswell. DJG doesn't know the solution so he's redoing the hack to figure out that and other known bugs.

Atie-

Years

Yeah these are known bugs and I am sure DjG is trying to fix these in future beta. But if you give these Lv 10 pokes a Rare Candy they will shoot directly at Lv 100.;) (Just thought to let you know)

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
i love DJG's hacks, they are always good and i look forward to seeing this hack finished. but i have a question, how do u script events and stuff like that, because i want to make a pokemon hack but i cant find out how to script ANYWHERE, if anyone can tell me where i can learn everything about scripting, i would be most thankful :)

There are a million tutorials on how to make scripts... So I don't understand why you can't find any...
But here's one that will help you if you are a beginner:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=164276

Years
i love DJG's hacks, they are always good and i look forward to seeing this hack finished. but i have a question, how do u script events and stuff like that, because i want to make a pokemon hack but i cant find out how to script ANYWHERE, if anyone can tell me where i can learn everything about scripting, i would be most thankful :)
PM Wynchester. He is offering his services now. There are also millions of users around the site who can help you. Try to find them or basics of scripting and stuff on the site's forums

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I hope this isnt a dead project, it looks really nice c:

Progress is on hiatus at the moment. My job is really eating most of my time, and because it's almost Christmas break, my bosses are giving me a lot of things to work on, which is really stressing me out. Maybe once the Christmas break reaches me, I can finally start making progress~

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Progress is on hiatus at the moment. My job is really eating most of my time, and because it's almost Christmas break, my bosses are giving me a lot of things to work on, which is really stressing me out. Maybe once the Christmas break reaches me, I can finally start making progress~
At least you can earn some good money now =) The bigger work before holidays, better the outcome, isn't it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back