• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
Hi,
This hack is so awesome that I won't mention what I don't like in it.
I'm fully enjoying it even though I have to get up in about 4 hours:sleeping:

And that thing east from Dewford just killed me:
"Suddenly, you are lasered by a giant shark with laser eyes!
No, but seriously, you should leave.":laugh:
That shows that You just didn't produced this hack like chinese children make t-shirts. You fully developed it. Keep up the good work.

Whew, that's all. Back to game:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2019
In the ??? house simply talk to everyone and Gleis will turn out to be your mother. That's it!

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
Hey, I was reading a nuzlocke of this and it showed the mach bike sprite being different on account on being Haruko's signature yellow vespa, but in mine it's still the mach bike. What gives? And yes I did get the patch from the OP of this thread.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
First off, awesome hack. Never before have I been so willingly maddened by something It's like an addiction.

Right now I'm in the solar caverns after the mudslide where there are all those holes in the floor. I am able to get past the first bit on the bike where you get a bit of a headstart, but I can't get through the second one. If there is any way I can get past this, I've searched the whole thread and tried so many different things. Any help would be awesome.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Ok, maybe I did something wrong or I forgot something, but I'm lost in the game.

I defeated the mirror guy (I don't remember his name anymore, but I think you understand what I mean), so I crossed the sea at East. I arrived at a "dead-end", with many dive areas, on route 124. So, I tried all of them, and they lead nowhere.

By the way, across the one at the top left, I found a glitch :
Spoiler:

I hope it isn't the good way where I can't pass through in my game because of the glitch :/

So, please, could someone tell me what I have to do? The gym closed for I believe 50 years, do I have something to do with? I'm lost...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014
wow awsome hack.
i have a question about evolutions, like trade evo's and alternate evolutions. could you perhaps post a list of all the changed evolutions ?
or atleast tell me how i can get a weavile

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2016
could you please reupload the SS.
i want see it before play it.

btw how about Trade system? because i love Gengar & Alakazam :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
hi!i'm posting here firstt time but does anyone know what to do in necropolis??i have done every thing before that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2014

i found a wild gengar and my kadabra evolved into alakazam by level up, i think it was around lv46

*my sneasel also evolved somewhere between 40 and 50 so no need to answer that question anymore

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2012
I just beat the fortree gym leader veracity, but i can't figure out how to leave the fortree area. the ways to lillycove and the other towns are all blocked

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I am so sorry; there've been a ton of replies here and I haven't been around to answer them. I'll just do these for now, but rest assured that I'm going to come back and answer as many as I can.

To explain my sudden silence, please take your computer to your local IT Department and see how long it takes for you to get the machine back.

I just beat the fortree gym leader veracity, but i can't figure out how to leave the fortree area. the ways to lillycove and the other towns are all blocked

Go through the Madio Caves, which are right by the Safari Zone.

hi!i'm posting here firstt time but does anyone know what to do in necropolis??i have done every thing before that.

Jump down between the lower pair of rocks. For some reason, this glitches for some people. You may be one of them.

The trade system doesn't exist, but those Pokémon that have to be traded to evolve now evolve by other means.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
First off, fantastic game. It's kept me playing for hours and although it can be a bit frustrating, there is a purpose to it.

But, I have a problem.

Spoiler:

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
First off, fantastic game. It's kept me playing for hours and although it can be a bit frustrating, there is a purpose to it.

But, I have a problem.

Spoiler:

The keys don't correspond to the sparkles. Heh. The puzzle is fundamentally the same as before, only I've renamed all the keys and moved them. You ought to be able to pick them up; if not, something's gone wrong.

Hey,how do you get the 4th badge?

It's lying around somewhere in the Shipwreck. You don't need it, though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
The keys don't correspond to the sparkles. Heh. The puzzle is fundamentally the same as before, only I've renamed all the keys and moved them. You ought to be able to pick them up; if not, something's gone wrong.

Are you sure?

Spoiler:

EDIT: found it. nevermind.

EDIT2:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back