• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I don't post here all that much, so I don't have much of a problem with it either!
(Then again, I've been pretty dead on PC in general, lately... o3o)

Last edited:

Ice Car

Banned
Years

It's more of me having nothing to say and the first thing that comes to mind is to complain about something. The easiest thing to type about is the four word limit.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Oh, and guys, I think I'll ditch this account and start using a different account.

Not to sockpuppet, I'll be posting as myself, just under a different username.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

On second thought, no.

I can't even think up a new username anyway.

@Lapras: I think you'll like this.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Victini needs to stop being adorable. /guess what movie Tara just finished watching.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

The Terminator.

I feel like watching a film. Babysitting a 6 month old right now so I don't think I'll get comfortable for a while though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh yes. Victini terminated everything! it was awesome.

I myself should at least take a nap or something ahah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

What one should I watch next?
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Haven't you seen some of those already?
If that list consists entirely stuff you haven't seen, why the hell is Katanagatari and Fairies still on it? Get to work.

PaniPoni Dash is pretty cool. So is definitely Mushishi.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Got rid of the ones I've seen. Some of the files (Macross, Gundam, Aria, Pretty Cure, ect) have multiple series in and I have started a couple (Area no Kishi, Yawara).

Ginna watch some Rock Lee episodes first but I'll really consider Mushishi tonight when I'm relaxing after looking after my 6 month old niece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back