• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café a la Skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
PokéCommunity Get-Together 2013
Café a la Skype

Hosts

Bloodex (bloodex.rahman)
[supporter]Harlequin[/supporter] (maleficent.)
[supporter]Meganium90[/supporter] (iheartstephanieabrams)
[supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/supporter] (samyz.waqar)

Introduction!

VAzUQ.png
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Pokecommunity Get-Together 2013's very own Café a la Skype! Make sure to put some time during the four days of the GT to log onto Skype and chat it up with your fellow PC members! You can type, you can talk, or you can simply watch, but whatever you decide to do, make sure you do something! Cause everyone here wants you to be a part of what will (hopefully) be the best Skype chat ever in PC history. You'll get a pretty snazzy emblem (made by [supporter]Meganium90[/supporter]) if you do! You don't need to have a microphone to take part in this event, but it'd be awesome if you did!

If you don't have a microphone, that's just fine. You can always respond to voice chats via IM, so you have no reason to miss out!

How does this work, guys?

Easy peasy. If you have Skype already downloaded, you're all but set to go. Simply log in and add one or (preferably) all the hosts mentioned above. One of us will add you to the Skype group momentarily. If you aren't for some reason, IM an online host and he/she will add you in immediately. For extra verification, please post your screen name in this thread so that we can ensure you are a PC member.

Don't have Skype? Don't fear! Skype is a relatively easy program to access and download. It's literally a click away, found right here! On the chance you encounter and issues while downloading, feel free to post the problem here and we'll do our best to help out.

Rules

We indeedy do have a few rules you all need to follow. Any member who defies these rules will have their permission revoked for joining the event and/or reported to the higher staff.

1. All Global PokeCommunity rules apply – self-explanatory, man.
2. When adding us, state that you are from PC. – We cannot allow anyone who are not PC members, you must be a registered member. This is for security measures.
3. In addition to the above rule, do not bring external members to the Skype group – This includes friends from other communities, as we are not responsible for their behavior.
4. Respect everyone! – You will be booted out if you are caught trolling, flaming, or baiting.
5. Please, no spam. – Also self-explanatory.
6. Regarding cussing & offensive behavior – Keep it PG-13. We'll tolerate a joke or two, but we don't wish to read nor hear gross things.
7. Have fun! – That's the most important part!

Emblem

N1uG3id.png

Skyping From Pallet Town
IM Chat or Voice Chat, skyping is a great way to keep in touch with friends living far away, nearby, or just a town away. We hope you had a wonderful time in the 2013 Get Together's Café a la Skype!

Host Contact/Conclusion

On behalf of all the hosts, we hope you guys enjoy your time on Skype Central this Get-Together. Remember, you can post questions or comments here or send a VM/PM to any of the hosts. Cheers!

Have fun Skyping! :D

Special thanks to Meganium90 for the CSS as well as TwilightBlade for giving me the CSS. I love you two <3

Years
Definitely gonna join this one. :D I hope it doesn't end up like last time with nobody talking. >_>
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Definitely gonna join this one. :D I hope it doesn't end up like last time with nobody talking. >_>

Well, it seems that I will be doing quite a fair amount of hosting and I will make sure that people talk! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hmm, I'm in, cuz emblemz. Maybe I'll even grace PC with my voice at some point ;o

EDIT: Oops, forgot to add in my name on Skype.

3_zpse44e3028.png

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Also, while I think of it, please add us as soon as possible!! I'd love to get this event going immediately!!!

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
ooh skype. im definitely in :D

edit:
[supporter]ForeverDash[/supporter] (foreverdash1)

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm in, but if you guys wanna hear my voice, I'll have to use Skype on my phone since all of my 4 mics broke, haha.

User: LilJz123

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
j-nathan44, I'll drop by later when I get my report card. Also no voice because no mic.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'll join! My Skype name is awsquared . And I can't join chat immediately, but I will join later hopefully. No mic cause I'm not too fond of my voice, so I'll stick with my keyboard. :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
it'd be easier if you guys added the hosts js

Sirfetch’d

I'll join but just type! I hate my voice lmao

jellibean.1 is my skype and my screen name is Michonne

Honest

Hi!
Years
Guys, the best way to get into these chats are by adding the hosts! And add them quick, we're having a lot of fun. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back