• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Two Questions

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
First-
Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life- or constantly monitored? By that I mean a live person always with you, no matter what.

Second-
Would you rather be around very bright life for the rest of your life, or instead be in darkness?

Answer both or one. Whichever you feel like.

I'd rather be alone than monitored. The second question...I'm not really sure.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Alone and in darkness, where I can create my own light. I thrive in aloneness but I could manage having a shadow.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
For the first question, I like the idea of being with someone for the rest of my life. It's pretty tempting, but sometimes it would get annoying. It would be weird if I had to go and do something in the restroom. I'm not sure about my answer here.

Second, I'd like to have a bright, and happy life. I'm afraid of the dark, tbh. I'd prefer to be surrounded by shining lights, and not in total darkness.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I would choose to be alone my entire life simply because I don't like being watched. Constant surveillance would drive me into suicidal thoughts.

I can't sleep without total and complete darkness, so I choose that because I thoroughly enjoy sleeping.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I... don't really know what to choose for the first one. I suppose I'd choose to be "constantly monitored". I think I'd go absolutely crazy if I were 100% alone for my whole life. I get lonely when I've been alone in the house for two days, nevermind forever. So even if that only meant I'd only be alone while I wasn't out and about, I think it would bother me too much. Although I'd probably choose to be alone if the person who I had to live with literally was only there to monitor me and report back to someone. I don't like the idea of constant surveillance but if it were someone who for some reason just had to stick with me for the same reason I had to stick with them, I'd probably manage. It seems like something you'd just get used to.

Definitely darkness. Bright light gives me a headache after too long.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
First-
Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life- or constantly monitored? By that I mean a live person always with you, no matter what.

Second-
Would you rather be around very bright life for the rest of your life, or instead be in darkness?

I'd probably go with someone all the time, because its the option that would keep me sane for longer. Although if it was someone I really liked then it might not be so bad. Also, its not like I'm doing anything bad enough that being constantly monitored would be an issue, lol.
Also, what do you mean by bright light? Would white light be the only thing I see, or would I be able to see normally? :/ Because if its a white light, I'll take darkness, but if its not then I'll take light.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'd probably go with someone all the time, because its the option that would keep me sane for longer. Although if it was someone I really liked then it might not be so bad. Also, its not like I'm doing anything bad enough that being constantly monitored would be an issue, lol.
Also, what do you mean by bright light? Would white light be the only thing I see, or would I be able to see normally? :/ Because if its a white light, I'll take darkness, but if its not then I'll take light.
The mentioned light would be bright enough to keep you from seeing. (:

PokéZoom

~Gotta Catch Em All
Years
1. I absolutely cannot stand people watching me, so I'd choose to be alone for the rest of my life. Also I definitely wouldn't want them with me when I'm on the toilet or having a shower.

2. Darkness... I hate bright lights.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'd definitely pick having someone with me for my entire life because that means we're in the same situation and I can't leave that person either. It'd make me feel a bit better knowing that I wasn't the only person going through with it.

As for light vs dark, I'd pick the light. It's far easier to create darkness than light.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
For the first question, I'm not entirely sure. The idea of being alone all the time is not something I like - I do like to be alone sometimes with my thoughts, but I think if I were alone all the time for the rest of my life with no human contact I'd go slowly insane. I hate the idea of being watched as well though, so it is a pickle. I guess I would choose to be monitored, provided I would be able to interact with the person monitoring me.

For the second question, light, of course. Darkness forever? No thanks. I love being pale, but not at the cost of being able to see things.

Years
For the first, I'd be alone, hands down. I find most days that I don't want to be bothered outside of work. I wouldn't mind it so much. Having someone there 24/7 just sounds awful. Sometimes it's bad when my roommate constantly bothers me. Besides, I want some privacy. :(

As for the second? I guess the light. I'd like to be able to see what I'm doing. Otherwise I'd probably be a klutz! Darkness doesn't sound that bad in theory, but I'd probably go bonkers after awhile.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Nope,i wouldn't want to be alone..i would want someone with me so i can always keep tortue them!and they would be great friends if they handle me! lol...and darkness however my name means dark night and i love blackness but my life would be much of a dark tunnel and i'll always search for the light at the end.....lights make darkness beautiful..i mean look at the stars in the black sky!!!!

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
First-

Second-

I'll take alone, it'd be creepy, since you said monitored I can't see them but they stalk me xD
and Light, if I need dark, sleep is my best and most blissful option xD

Back