• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
Years
Jade:
>_<

How do you know he has credited it? Beside he didn't even except/take the sprites in the first place... So why would he give credit to something that he didn't take?

The Point is that don't take sprites without credit or asking...

On Topic:

What legendaries apear in the game?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2005
????hmm i am confused the thread said that the beta was out but i cant find any one help me pls.sry if i sound like a idot

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
o_o; A post.. here?

Well, lets just say yeah. Whatever.. but nice screenshots Mr. Winstrate. Nice to see someone working at least a little on this one.

O

Your Mom
Years
Sailor (If she's still here) - Coronis doesn't mind so it's not stealing. He's using the sprites as a reference. Coronis just asks for proper credit...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
Meh, is anyone still working on this project? If not this should be deleted or something.

I'm giving up hopes on Rijon Advance ever being completed.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
LanceLite and MaxMan said:
Meh, is anyone still working on this project? If not this should be deleted or something.

I'm giving up hopes on Rijon Advance ever being completed.

What do you know. No-one who spent this much time & effort on a hack is gonna just give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back