• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ikitsumi's assorted PokeArt~

Ikitsumi

Oh geez, look what I made.....
Years
Hiya guys! I haven't posted new art here....so I'll do it now! My deviantart is IkitsumiDaminito if you feel like browsing the gallery.

PalletShipping artwork.

Desktop screenshot of my LunareclipseShipping.

My Pearl Version E4 Team.

My FutabaShipping (TwinleafShipping) art.

Now...here comes the HaganeShipping because I've been doing a lot of that........ ^///^; Don't flame please!! It's my OTP...

"Roark's Confession"Um...mature-rated for the suggestive language, that's really about it.

"Riley and Roark embrace-fanfic end. I meant for this to be the end of a fanfic, but it's going to be a bit different...

RileyxRoark: Childhood Friends I need to work on backgrounds...badly.

Ernoma's Birthday Gift This was a birthday drawing for my partner-in-crime, Ernoma, who's also a HaganeShipper.

"No son of mine is gay!!" I meant for only the big Riley and Roark to be in there, but Byron, Lucario, Rampardos, Ernoma, and I somehow wormed our way there. ^^;

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
II loved all of them. They're all so adorable and thier poses are really sweet indeed.

^_^

Back