• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Sorry I didn't post this here yesterday, I've been filled with the exhaustion.

Oh man, I got this one cranked out pretty quickly now didn't I?

UPDATE 47
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Hey, no need to hurry up, if after several months Band Ambar still haven't managed to inflate the sun, a couple of sidequests more or less won't change anything XD

Yuoaman

Years
Hey, no need to hurry up, if after several months Band Ambar still haven't managed to inflate the sun, a couple of sidequests more or less won't change anything XD

You think they might have just thought up some easier way of increasing the sun light like a giant magnifying glass or something after being repeatedly foiled by a teenager.

Nurse Barbra

Sunday + Rain = Craptaciluar.
Years
You think they might have just thought up some easier way of increasing the sun light like a giant magnifying glass or something after being repeatedly foiled by a teenager.

Well they ARE cornians and they ARE sort of mentally braindead.....
in other news.....
SHINY PROFESSOR MONKFISH~!
618.png

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
HOLY CRAP NOBODY TOLD ME THIS PLACE IS BACK TO BUSINESS 8O

And Corna's still weird as ever... Wait a minute, your stolen starter is female. More of the good reasons to put it in the Aboxinator.

And more Saphiregon stuff:
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

Years
Oh man guys, I'm playing Quartz now (well not right at this moment, because I'm typing this), I should probably have an update up on the LPR tomorrow and then on here the next day or Monday. :D

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Alright! A new update. With ridiculous.

No who hasn't evolved yet... Meh. I could probably figure it out but I can't be bothered.

Yuoaman

Years
The update will have approximately 170 images, so it's going to be a busy day putting it together tomorrow, but at least I got a ton of that thing that some call 'plot' out of the way.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
The update will have approximately 170 images, so it's going to be a busy day putting it together tomorrow, but at least I got a ton of that thing that some call 'plot' out of the way.

WHOA. 170. That's gonna be a big one.

Also, what is this 'plot' you speak of. Why, I don't recall anything of the sort in this LP so far.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
WHOA. 170. That's gonna be a big one.

Also, what is this 'plot' you speak of. Why, I don't recall anything of the sort in this LP so far.

Some crazy Russian bussinessmechanics were trying to inflate the sun for some evil reason that may or may not make any sense, don't you remember? They even stole a submarine so they could get closer to the Sun!

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
170 images?! Where are my supplies of anti-cornian antidote? I NEED THEEEEEM!!!!

Some crazy Russian bussinessmechanics were trying to inflate the sun for some evil reason that may or may not make any sense, don't you remember? They even stole a submarine so they could get closer to the Sun!
And do you call that a plot?...Oh, yes, you're right:shocked:. It just doesn't have any sense. Or logic. Or anything remotely similiar.

Yuoaman

Years
Apparently I miscounted, there are only 169 images in the update, but it's still a fairly large number. In any case, I've started work on writing the update and hope to have it up in 3 hours or so.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Oh god poor
Spoiler:

it's evolution is horrible to it. :(

It deserves more than that.

Now quick leave with the cane of order so nobody can save CORNA.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back