• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When is pokecommunity going active?

Mclad

Mclad
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 21, 2010
Hi, im a new user. when can you play pokecommunity?
Anyway, pokecommunity sounds great, especialy the new region.

From Mclad

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Hey there. :D Welcome to the forums!

Well, um... PokéCommunity isn't a "game." It's a forum for Pokémon fans to gather, chat, and participate in this diverse community, so no, not a game. XD Sorry. However, if you're looking to relax and have fun with some forum games, check out Other Trivia and Fun Time in PokéLand.

But before you go wild and have fun posting and replying around, make sure you read the Community Rules. And if you need any help, you can private message me. I hope you have a great time here, and enjoy yourself. And sorry that this isn't a game, but being a part of this place is just as fun as any game. ;D

See you around~

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity or in short PC [not Personal Computer]. So McClad, be sure to read the community rules and follow it. Becareful not to pick the Yellow and Red Cards okay, sweetie? ^_^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
PokeCommunity, as Beach said isn't a game to enjoy, it is a forum to enjoy and have fun with at that! and I am sure most people have fun with it most of the time! in fact maybe even all of the time!

Anyway welcome to PC. The greatest FORUM ever xD. But heck we are due for a new pokemon game I must admit that myself haha! There are plenty of games you can play on PC however, which are called ROM hacks. I recommend them, they are great fun!

Anyway see you around the forum hopefully!

-Dark

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSoup

Never fear..SuperSoup is here!
Years
Well pokemon community is not a game, I think your getting mixed up with the pokemon RPG.
Anyway, Enjoy your stay and remmber to read the rules and faqs!
~SS

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
It's like a game you can play all the time, and you can post your own topics, make new friends, and have fun! So welcome to PC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Frankly PC is better than a game...
While an online RPG may be updated around once every week, the Pokécommunity is different each time you log on. If you leave the forums for about an hour, you'll discover that all new discussions have been made, new posts have been added, and new friendships have been made.
It's an exciting world, these forums. ;D

Welcome to the Pokécommunity!
I do hope you will stick around even though this is not what you had hoped. It truly is a fun place, and I'm sure most of us will be glad to have you aboard!

Take care~

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
Welcome to the PC and Pokecommunity is NOT a game. It is a forum though discuss all things about pokemons. Enjoy your stay here at this lovly forum.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Hey Mclad, no need to correct you seeing as everyone else has xP

Welcome and have fun here anyway!

Back