• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Polloron's Pixels

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
tumblr_static_polloronlogo.png

"I suck speaking english"

Fakemon Sprites
Spoiler:

Revamps | Devamps Sprites
Spoiler:

Retypes | Quimeras Sprites | Recolores
Spoiler:

Trainer & Vs. Trainer | Pixel Over | Scratch Sprites
Spoiler:

Others
Spoiler:

Send Me a PM if you need my permission from a sprite.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 11, 2023
¡Pollooooo! ¿Aquí también? Ya sabes que me encantan tus trabajos. Son excelentes.
Tu primer fakemon se ve algo raro, más que nada por las outlines y porque parece plano debido a las sombras, pero se ve tu progreso, eso sin duda.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pollo! Also here, my friend? XD
Nice works, you know that I like them ;)
Your first fakemon seems strange to me, mostly because of the outlines and because it's shadows are very poor. ¡EXCELENT GALERY!

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
NEW'S SPRITES!(Not Much Sprites):
crestroak_by_polloron-d6l9dhl.gif
request__by_polloron-d6jqna3.png

polloron_by_polloron-d6ojjiz.png

(My dA Avatar, with help PurplePablo...)

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Your sprites are very well done! They have a very ... Mmm ... Plastic quality though. I can't tell if that's good or bad. I think it's good.

Oh, and what does PLR stand for?

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
Very lovely showcase, I really enjoyed looking through all you remakes; you really choose your colors well. I would love to chat with you, maybe I could learn a thing or two.
:t235:

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
nice showcase. i must say i love your pokemon revamps. i think they're amazing. especially the one with ampharos.
for the non pokemon sprites, i like how you have a layout of the character and his attacks. you should definitely turn it into a gif to see how it all comes together.
nicely done(:

PoLlOrOn

DIOOO!!!
Years
Thanks all comentary, i'm happy back to this.

Very lovely showcase, I really enjoyed looking through all you remakes; you really choose your colors well. I would love to chat with you, maybe I could learn a thing or two.
:t235:
^^ With pleasure, although I'm not very good at speaking in English.

New Sprites!
_commission__1_flodgypleb_vs__trainers__1_2__by_polloron-d743tc3.png
_vs__sprite__za_warudo__muda_muda_muda_muda_by_polloron-d740hp1.png

All take me 3-5 Hours per sprite!

Last edited:
Back