• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Identity

Whose Overworld sprite do you want to see?

• ??? (The mysterious woman)

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • Aster

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Kaius

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Lilah

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Sadie

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Vivi

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for making such a thorough search for grammar errors.
Thanks to you, I understand now that I need to make sure my contractions are correct in the future.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say about this one, I think you made a typo.
Is it just to decapitalize the "d" in Do?

This sentence isn't correct. It should be:
Aster, do you know she is now?

Also, you should not be able to read the newspaper from the bottom right corner of Lilah's store. That will be fixed as well.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Thanks for making such a thorough search for grammar errors.
Thanks to you, I understand now that I need to make sure my contractions are correct in the future.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say about this one, I think you made a typo.
Is it just to decapitalize the "d" in Do?

Also, you should not be able to read the newspaper from the bottom right corner of Lilah's store. That will be fixed as well.

Correct.

Thanks.

Oh! And I didn't make a typo or anything, I just wanted
to say to decapitalize the "D" in "do", but I just
don't know how to spell decapitalize at that time
and it would be stupid to spell a word wrong during a
grammar mistake report.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2010
hey thanks for making such a great hack! ive never played one like it and i hope the next beta will be released before 2011...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2011
This absolutely blew my mind.

Me posting about it should be 'nuff said, considering I never do so.

Keep up the good work.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
After playing the demo, I wanted to say:

I absolutely love the storyline; as well as Seedot's new moveset.
Keep up the good work, I'll be looking out for it. ;)

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
I hope we get to see more progress soon. I completed the demo, and I'm dying to see what happens after the player "dies"! It's coming along well, I'm very impressed. This is definitely one I'm going to keep an eye on.

Sinta12

Banner Maker
Years
So much fun

The demo was tons of fun, is this hack still progressing?? I want to know cause i look forwards to playing it more :).

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I actually think its better than the official pokemon games. I just know I will have forgotten about it when the next demo is out so i'm putting the banner in my sig to remind me.

Slapagnome

I is a sad kitteh D:
Years
Oh... My... God... This hack was freaking AWESOME! I loved it so much. I can't wait for the next part. I love this game for the fact it is just random, like me! I am in the process of working on a hack and I have to say, this just gives me inspration to go crazy with it. I would love to make something like this, not story wise, but humor and just that type of stuff I love. This was very well done, good job. (Btw, my fav. part in the whole game is the part where you are kicking the bum, not because kicking bums is fun, I never tried it, just it was an awesome part)

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
Oh, I hope more updates come soon!
I'm thinking about starting over just to play it again... I love this hack!

BTW, for all you lazy people or those who aren't exactly the best...
Ralts is the best starter to choose if you do the sidequests for the girl with the Vulpix. She'll eventually trade you her Vulpix for a Hoppip, so then your Vulpix will be super-effective against Aster's Seedot/Nuzleaf, and vulpix and kirlia will be super-effective against a tough Heracross you'll be fighting in the story.

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I couldn't find a way into silvertone so I walked through the slums and got into a place where police got me then into an underground tunnel where a girl was and then into a gym with the person who helped at the start in.Also the first time I played it when I walked out of the door the scientists didn't react and I went into a room with an unown in.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Oh, I hope more updates come soon!
I'm thinking about starting over just to play it again... I love this hack!

BTW, for all you lazy people or those who aren't exactly the best...
Ralts is the best starter to choose if you do the sidequests for the girl with the Vulpix. She'll eventually trade you her Vulpix for a Hoppip, so then your Vulpix will be super-effective against Aster's Seedot/Nuzleaf, and vulpix and kirlia will be super-effective against a tough Heracross you'll be fighting in the story.

I did that (mainly because I like Ralts) when I first played the hack. What you're forgetting however is that both Vulpix and Kirlia are weak to the Larvitar that Kaius has. Luckily I had both a Shroomish and a Wooper so it all worked out fine.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Oh no! You killed me. Did my character really die?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
Oh no! You killed me. Did my character really die?

Who knows? (Well, I know but I'm not telling :))

As for updates, I'm currently making the OW sprites for Aster, Lilah, ??? (a.k.a. Mysterious Woman), Kaius, and Vivi.

I should finish their sprites in a week or two.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
good game man!!! i think the story is great!!! keep up the good work! :D

i mean its like an original game!!! can't wait for the next chapter! :D thank you for this awesome hack!!!

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
VGAura, i love you.
This hack should get hack of the generation!
You have an official fangirl!
If there is anything i can help you with, spriting, testing, anything, please let me know!. xxxxxxx

big NATE alpha

Patriotic Trainer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
I did that (mainly because I like Ralts) when I first played the hack. What you're forgetting however is that both Vulpix and Kirlia are weak to the Larvitar that Kaius has. Luckily I had both a Shroomish and a Wooper so it all worked out fine.
Vulpix yes, but only Kirlia if Larvitar knows bite (can't remember). Remember, it's not dark type yet. But yeah, all you need to do is catch a few more Pokemon and it's all good.

Back