• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infraction system information and questions

Tsutaja

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
1 (Just Confirming) So anything on the except the Trade/battle Forums you get infracted for saying (Filler) or (------------) to make your post more than 25 Ch.?

Years
I know this is a little off topic, but how do I delete my profile? I tried to make a new profile, but it said i was using the same Email address

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I know this is a little off topic, but how do I delete my profile? I tried to make a new profile, but it said i was using the same Email address

You can't delete your profile. You also cannot delete your account. If it says you are using the same email, then make a new one. Or, change the one that you are using on this account via the User CP.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
You could technically. But we tend to refrain from infractions for it unless you're a repeat offender.

Years
there's a box in my user CP that looks similar to the one in the first post, but it doesnt say "Infractions" or have who the infractions were given by and why. it does have the points and the little red card though. can anyone clear this up for me?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
there's a box in my user CP that looks similar to the one in the first post, but it doesnt say "Infractions" or have who the infractions were given by and why. it does have the points and the little red card though. can anyone clear this up for me?

Does it have a title at all? And if possible, could you screencap it?

You don't have any active infractions, so it doesn't seem to be that. A screenshot would help though.

Years
Does it have a title at all? And if possible, could you screencap it?

You don't have any active infractions, so it doesn't seem to be that. A screenshot would help though.

sorry for the late response. its title is "Latest Post Comments Recieved" and it has "7 point(s) total" next to it. i dont know how to screencap it unfortunately. the only thing that concerned me was the points 7 points part and the red boxes next to the name of the forum.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
sorry for the late response. its title is "Latest Post Comments Recieved" and it has "7 point(s) total" next to it. i dont know how to screencap it unfortunately. the only thing that concerned me was the points 7 points part and the red boxes next to the name of the forum.

Oooh, post comments are a good thing.

They used to be called User Reputation, and they're just little comments left by users who compliment/comment on your posts. People hardly use them anymore really, but they're nothing to worry about. ~

Years

Oooh, post comments are a good thing.

They used to be called User Reputation, and they're just little comments left by users who compliment/comment on your posts. People hardly use them anymore really, but they're nothing to worry about. ~

oooh, thanx!:) for a second there i thought i was in trouble!:P

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2022
why is asking for a site to watch animé on an infraction of the site, when moddifying, illegaly downloaded roms, making anti piracy patches for heart gold souls silver. you know surley if i get an infraction for asking for a website, youd have to get an infraction for advertising roms, that youv "hacked" hacking i recall is illegal so it must be an infraction.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
why is asking for a site to watch animé on an infraction of the site, when moddifying, illegaly downloaded roms, making anti piracy patches for heart gold souls silver. you know surley if i get an infraction for asking for a website, youd have to get an infraction for advertising roms, that youv "hacked" hacking i recall is illegal so it must be an infraction.

Asking for a site to download anime / games would be advertising, which is against the rules. ROM Hacking, while not a lot of people agree with it, is all on-site. No advertising is necessary for it really. If people want Clean ROM files they can find it on Google really easily, but they can't ask on PC. same thing applies to watching/downloading anime episodes.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Better to be safe than sorry. Even if you didn't know it was illegal, then you still shouldn't have shared it. Harsh, I know, but still. Double-check the site before you share it to make sure that it won't lead to trouble for you.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I got an infraction for posting a "Illegal" manga site, but I didn't know it was "illegal" at the time :(...
I thought you posted it with knowledge of it's illegal status. That and the fact that the licensing by Viz should have given you a clue. However, if you genuinely didn't know, contact a member of higher staff and they may be able to reverse it for you.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years

I thought you posted it with knowledge of it's illegal status. That and the fact that the licensing by Viz should have given you a clue. However, if you genuinely didn't know, contact a member of higher staff and they may be able to reverse it for you.
No I didn't know, I'm sorry for doing so, I'll double check next time :). Alright I'll go contact a member of higher staff :)

Back