• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Quick question. Does the marking have to be small and black? I assumed when I was reading that these new markings would be pretty big and extensive and colored blue (for one reason or another). Is it alright if mine is like that? Or does it need to be more uniform?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Pleeease Red, join us on Skype sometime! We're all wonderful people (except me they'll say) and we promise to be nice! Oh, and Final Watchman feel free to join us as well!

Man, sooo excited that this RP is gaining steam and people are signing up!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Quick question. Does the marking have to be small and black? I assumed when I was reading that these new markings would be pretty big and extensive and colored blue (for one reason or another). Is it alright if mine is like that? Or does it need to be more uniform?
It can be however big, as long as it doesn't completely cover the body and at least the side of your palm.

Pleeease Red, join us on Skype sometime! We're all wonderful people (except me they'll say) and we promise to be nice! Oh, and Final Watchman feel free to join us as well!
I think the only problem is that we are teenagers and we like to swear.

Kikpanther

Years
Hopefully mine won't count as completely covering the body. It doesn't have much left to go.

Also, almost done with my bio! Finishing this much faster than I let on because... >.< Well... I didn't make it as awesome as I wanted it to be so I just figured I ought to finish it. XD

I might finish it today, might not. I really don't want write the history. I know what it is I just... Don't like writing those ever. X)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
@Kiklion: You are going to have to change your ability since we already have a Hydrokinetic in the roleplay. Your Atlantean Tattoo is fine, but it should be black in colour, just a minor edit there. Otherwise you Sign Up is looking great, I can't wait to see it finished.

@Aura Rift: Atlantean Tattoos do not glow when the user uses it, and you ability....it's interesting, but we already have an important character that will come in later on with and ability that is quite similar. The final thing is that your writing style is quite different to the one we use in the roleplay. Overall, I am going to have to decline your Sign Up.

@The Final Watchman: Looking good.

@Everyone: I am creating a list of abilities that are already in use, it won't contain all of the ones we have planned to come since they would ruin it, but it will contain ones that have been revealed in the Roleplay. For the time being, it will just have to be a hit and miss thing. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's a quick one:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
Darn! D:

This is gonna take longer than I thought. :B *starts thinking*

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Awesome to see so many people getting involved!

Also, I should post pretty soon. Snowboarding was awesome today, and I got a really nice board rental. My friend's dad works on the ski patrol, so I got a free lift ticket AND free board rental. It was pretty awesome!

I may have sprained my wrist though, I dont think its broken, but I put it in a splint so I should be fine. I'll just taking it off whenever I type, so I should be fine.

Also, if you are on the roleplay, you should join the Facebook group and add friends on Skype!

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hmm, I'll have it finished tomorrow night because my mother forced me to watch the agonizing Breaking Dawn...

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Breaking Dawn? Are you serious?

I watch that movie just to make fun of it! It's so easy, the movie practically makes fun of itself! My older sister and I are planning on going to the next Twilight movie just so that we can sit in the back and crack jokes about how terrible it is!

Twilight is terrible in general, for so many reasons. The first of which being is that the vampires sparkle. Really? Is this what Hollywood has come to? Making shirtless guys sparkle when in sunlight?

Nevertheless, I feel bad for you man.

Kikpanther

Years
I feel like it's better to wait the craze out...

Hopefully it'll end. XI

But, once again, almost done with the bio! XD Been working on it all day, slow albeit, but...

History is kind of choppy because I wasn't quite sure how I should write it. RP Sample is coming soon.

Sent a request to the page too.

Edit: The bio's all finished and ready to go! :D

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
lol Daniel Cain? Nice!

I'll be posting soon, I guess. Wish we could do a time skip and finish up with training brkebkfbkwbefk k kefbfbkd2jwb qkb...

Also, I think you forgot a spike-user guy and a shrieking-user-thing-person.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I knew I was missing something, it was quick anyway. Thanks for reminding me, i'll add them in.

@Kiklion: Your SU is looking good, but there is just one thing bothering Skymin and myself, and that is your ability. The idea is good, but it is also quite vast, maybe only animals and not insects? Also I'm not so keen on the mythical/extinct animal part. If you could change this, then I will happily accept you.

@Everyone: Remember, your characters have only had abilities for a week, so they will have very little control over them. For instance Michael has only been able to see through things three times before, and all have been out of his control. The main idea of the Roleplay is about learning to control an ability; failure is most likely to happen. They shouldn't have much of a grip on the ability this early in the RP.

~Ichiro out.

Last edited:

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
I could have edited the power again without too much trouble but if my entire writing style doesn't seem to fit in, wether it's because you think it's not up to par or for some other reason then I suppose there is absolutely no point in my continuing attempts to join this RP, so either way good luck with it and I guess thanks for the oppurtunity

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
@Kiklion: Your SU is looking good, but there is just one thing bothering Skymin and myself, and that is your ability. The idea is good, but it is also quite vast, maybe only animals and not insects? Also I'm not so keen on the mythical/extinct animal part. If you could change this, then I will happily accept you.
my drama was that i thought that all of the entire animal kingdom was a little too much? perhaps just one animal or an animal that sums up that entire family or a humanoid of such or something. it's like, every atlantean has a unique power and yours seems to take up a lot of those powers, y'know? d:

so... just pick... one... please... lol

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I could have edited the power again without too much trouble but if my entire writing style doesn't seem to fit in, wether it's because you think it's not up to par or for some other reason then I suppose there is absolutely no point in my continuing attempts to join this RP, so either way good luck with it and I guess thanks for the oppurtunity

I based the judging of my decision on your RP sample, which is, for me, the best indication of your writing and what finalises your acceptance. In regards to this RP, your paragraphs are too small and fragmented into sentences, and you have a lot of dialogue.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hey guysth, look at the new character I'm introducing:

sssss.png

she'll be in my next post. keep your eyes peeled.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey guysth, look at the new character I'm introducing:

sssss.png

she'll be in my next post. keep your eyes peeled.

Is she bleeding? Looks sort of creepy.

Hey, Silver Rogue? That tire that the "semi" hit (was that a car?), was that Helena firing the gun? ^^ I love how everybody's starting to intertwine :3

Last edited:
Back