• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

omg i'm so hilarious

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
I don't find myself to be funny, I do enjoy it when people like my jokes and I don't enjoy it when someone steals my joke and they get mad at me when I repeat their joke in enjoyment.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Being funny doesn't matter to me, now that you mention it. I'm a pretty funny person myself, that is, irl. I usually think of seriousness as a joke, so that's why I always try n' make everyone smile.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I really don't find myself funny. Don't get me wrong, I can be funny on occasion, but that's when I don't really try/or notice. I also don't think being funny is the most important quality to have, but it does help in social situations!

Years
I don't think I'm funny at all. Apparently some of my friends say otherwise but I really, really don't think I am. The occasional joke slips out sometimes but I wouldn't say I try to be funny or really even care much about it.

It's a nice trait though; I find that I prefer people that can crack silly jokes (but also know their limits) and aren't monotonous.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I don't really think I'm funny. I can crack a good joke here and there but it's tough for me to be spontaneously funny in a social setting. I can do it with people whom I've known for a longer amount of time or am comfortable around.

I'm quite a monotone person and sometimes I'll be joking but it won't get across and i get blank stares and i get sad

ArcanineIsDaBomb

Arcanine + Golurk
Years
I'd say I have a good sense of humour and I really enjoy making people laugh, I even join in after the fifth time I've told a joke. My friends on and offline have told me I'm funny as well so I suppose I am :D. As for interesting... I can be sometimes if I'm really eager on the topic being discussed, but not all the time XD;

~Rainbow

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Is being funny important? Not particularly, however it's nice when people make others laugh. I think it is important to be interesting, or at least have some depth to you, boring people are well boring and that's boring.

I like to imagine I'm very interesting and funny, I've been told I am, I don't know. My sense of humour is dry and dark but it would seem everyone's into that nowaday, I'm also very sarcastic which people seem to enjoy, some people have accused me of "attention seeking" but I'd dispute that I'm just incredibly interesting and people are jealous that their eyes are pulled to me because I always have something witty to say!

Last edited:
Years
It's okay to joke about now and again, but constant jokes turns me off the person I'm talking with.
I like to think I'm funny and I'm sure most people would agree with me.

On the other hand I find I can be dreary and dull when I'm not in a good, conversational mood. I have to be in the right mood to really shine my funniness. Which is really rare nowadays but I'm pretty sure it'll come again

Being funny matters to me because it defines a person. "He is funny." It is important to laugh with, laugh at and be laughed at. Self depreciating, satirical, whatever you do, Rita probably brilliant.

I like to think I'm interesting but other people might just think I'm a hunk of junk :P I wouldn't blame them tbh, I am a boring fool :3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I can be pretty funny, but I've noticed that my charm dies down over time. Recently I've been working on trying to keep conversations interesting and it's slowly getting better, but they used to just slowly decay into an uncomfortable nothingness.

Back