• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Connections (M) (OOC)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
Just letting y'all know that my next post will be up tomorrow morning [my time, of course] o3o

Years
Come on guys don't stop posting now, where is everyone?

Also,
@genevieve - I read that you'll be taking some time off temporarily, are you going to need to make arrangements to have Cassie bunnied until you return?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
If that's okay. She's one of my characters that I'm having trouble figuring out what to do with her while I'm on vacation.

Years
I have to many characters to worry about as is (especially with certain other RPs coming out) are any of you guys up for taking Cassie on until Genevieve gets back?

Years
IIRC Genevieve has agreed for us to share control of Cassie until she returns. If this proves too difficult I'll take over.

Don't forget to post guys!

Chalifoux

Years
I posted :3
Although it's hard to keep a decent-not-so-awful quality of posts when you multitask xD

We should probably get another switch into the table soon in order to keep activity *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, wink, nudge* ... Just sayin'

Years
Cassie and Lennon have already swapped. I'm just trying to work out if we are taking control of Cassie now or if Genevieve will tell us when.

Chalifoux

Years
Oh, sorry xD Silly me then :p
But yeah, people should get posting now ;]

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
May I reserve a spot please?

Name: Saiyuu "Sai" Mori

Nickname(s): Sai

Appearance:
avjx8w.png

5'9. Mixes that same outfit with different colors every day. Saiyuu wears a ponytail at night, and needs glasses to read. Saiyuu wears black shoes. Saiyuu has a black bag for her game.

Personality: Saiyuu is a total game head. She so into her games that the game she was playing last was her personality. Saiyuu is kind.(When she's not playing the game) She has a soft spot for animals but never dared to get one after her brothers death. Saiyuu is an easily angered person. Saiyuu's moods change so quickly, it isn't called split personality. Saiyuu is antisocial, and mostly stays to herself. Saiyuu is usually calm, but is very arrogant. Saiyuu is overconfident when it comes to games. Saiyuu thinks she can't be beat in her games and has been right so far. Saiyuu's competitive nature sets her character perfectly. She has never lost a game to anyone except her older brother. Saiyuu is open about her emotions, and isn't afraid to tell them. Saiyuu can be open-minded. Sometimes.

History: Saiyuu's parents thought that she was too antisocial, and decided to bring her here. Saiyuu was always an inside person, who would rather play games than face life. Eventually the games took over her life style, and she became antisocial. Saiyuu decided that if she had games she didn't need anyone. She started locking her door from the inside so her family didn't 'interrupt' her gaming time. After awhile Saiyuu began to hate real life, and doesn't play around when it comes to games. When Saiyuu isn't playing, she's thinking of new strategies. Saiyuu's mom is the one who 'trapped' her in the facility. Saiyuu snuck her game system into the program. Saiyuu gets outrageously angry when people touch her game system.

Saiyuu's brother died in a car accident. Saiyuu received the game system from her brother after he died and never put it down afterwards. The day Saiyuu turned on the game was the sadist day of her life. The screen saver was her. Saiyuu found a little journal on the system that was all about her since she was a baby, and up until he died. Saiyuu couldn't crack the codes on all the notes so she doesn't know what other things her brother said about her. Saiyuu is very close to the system because to her, the system IS her brother. Any thoughs and memories her brother had were on the systems journal. This is why Saiyuu is never seen without it. Saiyuu had a very hard time with taking the game, but she took it out of sorrow.

RP Sample:Prim played around Saiyuu's shoulders and on her head. "Poom" She cried, nibbling on something. "What are you eating Prim?" Saiyuu said looking up to find a nibbled oran berry in Prims paws. "Pom♪" She cried. "Prim, where did you get that?" Saiyuu frowned. "Pom.." She cried pointing to Saiyuu's open berry pouch. "Prim. You should ask for things." Saiyuu scolded lightly. Prim nodded and closed the pouch. "Time to switch. Prim, return." Saiyuu said switching to Togi's PokèBall.
Togi twirled around a d then jumped into Saiyuu's arms. "Alright!" Saiyuu cried playfully. Saiyuu stepped in front of route 2. "Do you think we're ready Togi?" Saiyuu asked, looking down at the pokèmon in her arms. "To togi" He responded. "Alright. If you think so." Saiyuu turned back to town and went to route 1. A Spearow was pecking at it's feathers near a tree.
"Alright Togi, use growl!" Saiyuu said letting Togi jump down and charge. When Togi was close he growled with all his might. "Tooogiii!" He growled, startling the spearow who recovered with sand attack. Togi was showing the obvious. He couldn't see the Spearow. Something was moving swiftly through the dust toward Togi. "Togi, jump!" Saiyuu called. Togi obeyed, but the spearow simply flew upwards and used peck. Togi was knocked back down, but he quickly recovered. The spearow was coming down again. "Now Togi, use bite!" Saiyuu said. Togi jumped on the Spearow, who tried to throw him off. Togi clung to the Spearow amd used bite. The Spearow was damaged but continued to try to buck Togi off.
"Alright, use bite again!" Saiyuu called. Togi bit the Spearow, who begun to lose altitude. Togi jumped off as the spearow continued to fall. The spearow got up and used gust on Togi who flew back on a tree. "To.. Togi.." Togi rose but he was wobbling.
"Hang in there Togi! Use return!" Saiyuu called. This is it. If Togi misses or Spearow dodges, Togi's going to faint, Saiyuu thought. Togi surged for the spearow, striking out wildly at it. When Saiyuu looked up it was over. The Spearow had fainted. Getting up again, the spearow flew off. "Togi, great job!" Saiyuu said running over. "You did great so get a good rest." She said returning him to his ball, and heading to the Pokèmon Center.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
Consider yourself reserved, DarkMoonPhase :]

I just need to consult with gimme how new chars could be implemented :3

Last edited:
Years
As we are on the first IC day this is what I recommend

- If DMP is accepted they do not join the IC play until the next IC day where they will be a person who didn't attend the program on the first day. This will open up some interesting plot possibilities.

Chalifoux

Years
Mmm... typos here and there. A few sentences don't seem to explain well (but it's not that much of a big deal). I would have liked a better description, that could tell about her appearance and clothing that cannot be seen in the picture. Her personality is mostly about her being into games. And while it does give a small taste of what she's like, I would have liked it better with a description of her view on people should she ever talk to them. Cause she will have to drop her antisocial status in this RP sooner or later (even if it's just for a second). The backstory is sad, not gonna lie. And it does seem like the tragic death of her brother really got to her. Were there any other relevant events i her life? How was his brother with her and her family before he died? Besides her parents' response, how did the others react to her antisocial nature, if at all?

But gimme ninja'd me, it would seem xD Yeah. Take this as a tiny suggestion, although as mister pie just said, only a better appearance could get you in ":)

Back