• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
First one, at least I'm not melting, but I'm smelling some mutated fart, thats death slowly.

Would You Rather, have a panic attack at the top of a 75 feet Psyduck, and you have extremely fear of heights or have a panic attack in the middle of a Sandile ocean, 100 yards from safety in every direction. And they attack you in a instant if they smell, feel, see, taste panic.

Decide carefully :)

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
Years
1st Option. Playing that Gold can't be that bad.

WYR be hit by Fusion Flame, Fusion Bolt and Fusion Freeze at the same time or get stalked by a zombie Audino?

EDIT: First thing that came to my mind.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
chuck,he was getting chubby anyways....

WYR be forced to find a way to handshake a magikarp or own burmy for the rest of your life,meaning you cant evolve it,or catch any other pokemon,just stick with burmy the whole time.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Second one. I believe I have a chance!

WYR Death by never ending Double Slap...by Wailords Tail or Death by getting married to a Jynx...drunk, as in New Years Drunk!

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Kyogre,because i'll try to get on top of him....

WYR be forced to kick lilipup or get burned by macargo's lava.

@
Dratizard

I didn't mean run over in THAT way -_-

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
2nd option all the way.

WYR Watch 2 Pokemon fight to the death over a single Puffin...and you feel both of there pains and suffering or be between the war of a Zangoose and Seviper...oh yea you have 6 fragile Pokemon Eggs with you to protect.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
Oblivia sounds nicer XP

WYR Receive a FUS RO DAH to the face by the cutest Pokemon EVAR or a HA DO KIN to the gonads by a Hariyama that has the voice of Sean Connery

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
1st option.
WYR get teased by a Tynamo or a Klink?

1st option.
WYR get teased by a Tynamo or a Klink?

Last edited:
Back