• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Auburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
In my opinion, what makes your game one of the bests is its graphic, man. Don't worry about the lack of updates - if you keep doing it, then it's okay :p
And pleease, avoid the Fakes (and if possible, the 5th Gen Pokemon. They suck. Seriously).
Anyway, good luck, greetings from Brazil :)

Banette`

[ The Vengeful Doll ]
Years
The game looks gorgeous so far. I really hope you finish/continue to work on it, would LOVE to be able to play. <3
Gonna keep checking for updates, so I pray they come. ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hey! I really would like to play this, how do I download it? Sorry, I am new.. I tried finding where on here to try it but for some reason I could not. Sorry if this is a dumb question and sorry if I am being a hassle lol. It looks really awesome!

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
Please don't post in threads that have been inactive for more than 2 months. It's in the rules.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back