• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shattering Worlds (M) (OOC)

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@KingKaos: It's fine to make waves; the reason I was going with the town hall idea was that HTS, Fuyu and I made posts, ignorant to the other's, that involved the town hall. Not only that, but also because it gives the RP more life and it's less me guiding you guys and more us going along with each other. Granted I get the supreme command, but I'm fine with people adding their own elements (on purpose or otherwise) as long as it doesn't create chaos. Then I have to put my foot down and put someone in the corner. I'm crazy enough to do it. But yeah you have other priorities to deal with so that's fine.

@Fuyu: No that's not okay you should know I had plans of my own and you're stomping right on my toes MIXED SIGNALS!!!! Yeah that's fine! I had plans for either staying in-state or leaving right away, but if you're doing that then I shall think with that in mind! :b

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
xD TOO BAD. Deal with it. Awesome. I figured everyone needed a place they could lick their wounds.

Years
My Next post will be either tommrow or the next day,

@HTS, seeing your already at town hall, for now at least a joint post doesn't seem feasible from a storyline perspective (and I'm so darn far away >->). Perhaps when the "Battle of Town Hall" is over, we can discuss it further ^_^

@Puppeteer Since Draco decided he's going his own way, that basicly means we are the only two left that can meet up before town hall, I'm fine going alone, but if you'd like to do a joint post, I'd be happy to oblige (Rosancratz is maybe the best thing ever) :)

Last edited:

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Hahaha, thanks David! I'd be quite happy to do a joint post with you considering I personally have no good ideas on what to do with Samantha and Rosencrantz alone. Believe it or not I'm not particularly good at RPing two characters at the same time interacting with eachother.

I've never actually done a joint post before, though.

Years
@Puppeteer. It's quite al right this my first role-play outside of paper and pencil D and D. So any problems you'll be facing, I'm sure I'm facing twice fold ^_^. At the very least I can share with you a little of my character's plan, if your not interested in that approach, our characters don't meet. As for the joint post, I'm sure we can look to some others (Ducklett and Fuyu) to guide us if we get completely lost.

Years
It's quite alright, I'm working on two posts at once practicly, and with one (or both) being joined, it might take a while to iron everything out. So the inactivity is a godsend for me, being a character that's fairly behind and wants to get into the action before it's all over. :)

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
I have two days off starting tomorrow and then I'm stuck with stupidly late shifts again for at least four days straight. I'll try not to let it affect my posts though.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
My spring semester starts tomorrow, so my activity here will probably decline some. I don't have tuesday classes and 2 hours break MoWeFri, though, so I shouldn't vanish altogether XD

EDIT: I've decided to wait for KingKaos/Puppeteer+David to post. Most likely the digmon in command will appear soon, but I at least want those three to get at least one more post in before that happens. :b

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
I have thrown in my little post amongst all my work!!! I apologize for being so far behind ill try and catch up from here on out

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@KingKaos: that's great KK; I like it and if David/Puppeteer don't post soon I'll get to work on mine :b

@Everyone: What's the status on real-life matters? I don't need details, and I'm sure people are busy, but I'd like to hear it from the horse's mouth before I have to consider the posting requirements. I'm also enjoying everyone's writing style, so believe me when I say that I really don't want to.

I myself am experiencing the calm before the storm. One of my courses is just tedium to the max, but I have to take it - w -'

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
My computer is without a charger,so my posting is limited. I will hopefully have that remidied in the near future.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Tomorrow I'm free to get back in the saddle, and while I'm still bogged with RP Unfriendly shifts, I'm also getting more days off than usual.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
@Fuyu: Sorry to hear that; if it makes you feel better I know the feeling :x

@David: That's fine. By the time I get into the full swing of the semester I'll probably have limited tie as well.

@Puppeteer: ... can I have a ride? :B
At least you're getting more free time! I'm happy for you :b

Those were some fast responses though; turned my head for a bit and there were three right there waiting!

Years
@Ducklett Post is up, probally mistake ridden, I'm afraid I'm left without alot of time to proofread

@MaskyMaskpuppet...mask I can understand your time restraints! I have some of the same to be honest. I'll do what I can to make sure the load is lighter on you when I can...writing wise that is...I won't steal your job...

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Sorry I just have been swamped with college work early in the game and for a while the Pokecommunity app on my phone was acting funny so I really didn't get much time to see any updates. I will try to keep up, but I can't promise you that because of all the work that shall soon bury me.

Back