• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Fire Emblem: Re-Awakening

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I apologize, but my posting for July will be inconsistent at best. I am currently in the phase of college prep and I am also going on a few trips. I will post when I can, but nothing is guaranteed.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Sorry for not posting yesterday. I meant to, but the forum was having some downtime or something when I attempted...

Colony

Years
Careful Dansparce, I believe that's the second time you've bunnied a character (first time being the match incident). You are supposed to leave attacks and interactions with other characters open ended, such as saying "she raised her leg, quickly dropping it towards Jinsoku's back" instead of saying it actually hit his back.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I have yet to read it, but yes, that would be a risky bunnying attempt. I'll look it over and make my post accordingly.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yah, there's a bit of a bunnying issue, but I can see why. An idea is to work out how the fight goes ahead of time. I don't if it'll help, but I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Sorry for that, I'll make sure to check my posts more thoroughly. But I won't be able to post right now, so i'll do it as soon as i can.

Edit: @heretostay: Have you tried getting in contact with Jov006 or Colony? Those two (aside from yourself and Dark Pokeball) are the only ones that don't currently have any interactions going as far as i'm aware.

Last edited:

Colony

Years
I think I may have to resign from this RP. Unfortunately, I believe that I took on too many RPs and now that I've become significantly busier that I must drop out.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Is it ok with everyone if I just post Part 1 late tonight or tomorrow? We seem to have hit a dry spell, and this RP needs to get going. I know some of you are mid-conversation, but could we wrap those up today?

Also, @Colony- It's fine. Your resignation is noted. If you wan't to, you can always join back in!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Yeah, I'm ok with it. I'll try get mine and Wolf's conversation finished now.

@Colony: Good Luck with your other RP's (and life), and I hope to see you return some day.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Awww... I was hoping the introductory chapter would last longer. I think it'd be a better idea to just get the others to post.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I shall write my post! Jov, sorry 'bout this, but I'mma post in the new chapter!

EDIT: When we post, can we include the summons, or should we wait for that post?

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@heretostay- Please wait for the summons post. If you want, you could overhear the discussion and get ready or something.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Character Name: Mason Smithson

Gender: (I'm pretty sure there are only two options so…) Male

Class: (See above) Archer

Appearance: (Pictures are fine, but include a description too)

Mason is a rather short young man. He has curly green hair, and it falls down to his lean shoulders. He is very skinny, but has very well defined muscles. He has a few nicks and scars all over his body, revealing a hard life on a farm. However one scar in particular stands out, a very long and knotted scar down his left arm. But he usually has a happy smile on his face, and carries himself with enthusiasm and joy. He stands like he is confident in how he fights and does everything else. His light green eyes shine with hope and kindness.

He wears long brown pants and a green and brown shirt with many rips and tears in them, along with many stains, further hinting at his rough life. On his feet are very well kept boots, which are very new, and well above what someone of his station would wear, same with his gloves, which were made perfectly for his hands. His bow was a beautiful piece of oak, hand carved. It had ornate markings of a foreign noble, and was his treasured possession. He has an ornate quiver of arrows on his back as well, and when he uses his bow, it is obvious he wasn't trained in a Ylissian style of fighting.

Personality: (At least one paragraph.)

Mason is a very friendly person. He is a kid and knows it, but he tries his best to be helpful. He doesn't like to think about the past, and brishes off questions about it. He prefers to look to the future, and is very eager to "get in the fight!" as he puts it. He wants to help his comrades, and wants to help his country. But he often lies about his age, knowing that no one will take him seriously if he is honest.

On the reverse, he gets mad easily and is easy to provoke. He can be very immature at the worst of times, and generally is unfocused on many things. He is easy to distract, which can also cost him. And while he has fought before, even killed before, he generally has never been face to face with someone swinging an axe or a sword at him. He tries to stay away from those scary things.

History: (At least two paragraphs.)

Mason was born in a small village in Ylisse. A village that was constantly attacked by bandits as he grew up. Throughout his life, Mason was a farmer, helping his parents as best he could. And help he did. Their small farm prospered. And he grew into a fine young man, learning to run his father's farm when his father eventually retired. For Mason was the oldest. but one day when he was eleven bandits raided the village again. But this time was different. This time his family were the ones that were killed. He also got hurt, a barbarian slashed his arm with a mighty blow. But Mason was not killed. He spent several weeks recovering, but his left arm was never the same. And he was furious. One night, before he was fully healed, he stole a spear from the blacksmith of his village, and chased after them. But it was in vain, as he couldn't even lift the spear due to his injured arm. Weak and tired, he collapsed on the side of the road.

But that was not the end. He was found by a foreign noble who happened to be visiting from Valm. He had been out for a morning ride and stumbled across the boy. Fearing for his safety and concerned with why he was out in the woods all alone with only a spear that he couldn't even wield, he picked Mason up and took him back to his Villa. Once there he has a professional healer see to Mason's arm. Though fully healed now, they could not do anything about the jagged scar. Once Mason awoke, the noble, who called himself Baron Ebassa, talked with Mason. He was satisfied with the boy and took him in, teaching him to read and telling him of what was going on, teaching him. Mason proved to be a good student, and excelled particularly in Archery, which Ebassa trained him in a bit more thoroughly. Mason grew well, and Ebassa had more clothes made for him, along with a nice full quiver. He then gave the boy a very beautiful bow, telling him it was a family heirloom. He charged Mason with taking care of it. But he had to return home to Valm. He asked Mason if he wanted to go to Valm and become his servant, a great step up from the farmer that Mason would have been. Mason refused, saying "There is a lot of hurt here. Maybe I can help it! But i can't help anything if i run to Valm. I have to get in the fight!"

And with that, Mason and Ebassa said their goodbyes, and he left. Mason traveled around the country side, joining small miltias and helping fight bandits and other threats, learning how to fight. It did not pay well, and he eventually had to sell the fashionable clothing, keeping only the bow, the boots, and the gloves, for their functionality. Eventually, he learned of the young prince reforming the Sheppards. So he began to travel to their camp.

Code: (Read the rules!)Checkmate!

Back