• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I only know 'cause I looked up Akise's seiyuu XD; I still have yet to reach that arc in the anime. /stuck on Edolas

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I want a f/s night x ft crossover. I want to see Erza's Gate of Babylon attempt v the real thing.

Not bad really, i'm sure you'll do fine.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, I entered a Secret Santa drawing thing despite most the other entrants being really amazing artists while I myself am not so great o3o Speaking of which I should probably spend most my time finishing it up tomorrow.

You'll do fine, though, so don't worry~ And I think the person you're paired with can be trusted too :3

...FT and Fate/Stay Night? I haven't looked into the latter but Idk. Also I wanna see the Rave x FT crossover animated. With the old Rave seiyuus (and, if it gets dubbed, VAs) used.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Kaworu was my second or third favourite after Katsuragi and perhaps Rei. Most of the cast were horrible.

Remeber Erza pulling blades out of nowhere? this shiny gay dude did it first.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
108. Just beat Lost Odyssey now, woot.

Now I can put that game behind me for good until I'm bored enough to do a run on a new game plus lol.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

No, I'm okay with talking about Eva. Haven't seen that much of it, but sure :D

But if the hat is a symbol of aging, does that mean Shanks gives up his mortality to give it to Luffy?
And that the Straw hat pirates are actually Aging Pirates?

I am questioning your philosophy Pixy!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Shanks actually just wanted to shut Luffy up so he gave him his hat.

One Piece has some good foreshadowing unlike most of the other series it's up against.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Bleach and Naruto fans don't really have a lot to brag about any more so it's only natural that One Piece and Gintama fans would be louder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back