• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Requests

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2015
pokemon friendcodes for nu wifi battling black/white 2

hello my name is suppa and this is a forum to share friendcodes to battle nu (look at smogons tiers) I will probably play other tiers, and if you want to set up a time to play just pm me and we'll talk about it.

my fc is:3869 8557 2208

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2013
looking for a good 5th gen (or you could go for 4th too) battle, lv. 100s, but if its nesaccery ill do flat, please no psuedos or legendaries. thats the reason i got off random matchup. ask me when ya wanna go. my friend codes on my page, but if youre lazy its 0519-6066-1986

bigjon357

bigjon357's White version battle challenge thread

hi im posting this battle challenge thread for anyone looking for a battle. you may vm me if u r throwing a battle challenge my way. Im not picky about legendaries, I use one my self.

mod edit: moved from fifth generation

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2015
hello I do wifi battles my friend code is 3869 8557 2208 pm me to set up a time and to exchange codes

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Anyone want to battle? I just got Pokemon Black2 yesterday, and my FC is 4213 5165 5318.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
Hey anyone wanna 4th gen battle? I'd like to test out my new team :)
FC:3354 5070 4253
I'll be online for another hour or so. Either way I want a few battles so PM me any other time and we can make a time

mahim

A Legend Reborn
Years
Looking for a gen. 5 battle. If you win ill give away a pokemon prize! Friend code is in sig. Message me if you want to battle!

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
Testing 3 Pokemon

I just want someone to battle my 3 pokemon they are nothing special the only thing that i ask is make sure ur 3 pokemon are lvl 100 so if u wanna battle plz pm cuz i need to see how good my team

br00talb

Banned
Years
looking to have some friendly GBA test battles via My Boy! GBA Emulator for android. free users can't host servers only people who purchased it. I purchased it Pm me!

GeneralRevan

pkm master
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
unbeatable

i have an unbeatable team and i have not hacked them, i built them all from capturing them in the wild
i challange any one with out hacked pkm

i dont care if you have an "uber" or not in your team, they are only as good as the trainers make them, i do use uber as backup but i can and will win any battle

i have lost once to a team of 6 hacked spritombs with wonder guard but the final score was i K.O. 3 of his and i lost all 6 of mine

any takers? heck i am willing to trade some items after the battle if i loose just be sure to have a week extra pkm to trade with so u keep ur good stuff :)

my fc is

i will check the form and be online each night around 1 am west coast time

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I'm looking have a lvl 100 5th Gen OU battle. All standard rules apply. Pm me if you want to battle

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Looking for a 4th gen battle inbox me regarding arrangements ive never lost btw lol

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
So... Everyone playing mostly Gen 5 and 6
Anyone else playing on Android?
I got my Boy v1.5.0
Supports multiplayer over WiFi Ive tested with my friend it works but I don't know how close you have to be... If you need to be on the same network or not. We were in the same room...
I wanted to try over long distances...
So if anyone has tried this or wants to try it out
Pm me.
I'm playing FR...
Pokemon above Lvl 75

Back