• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼ The Fortress of Flames ☼ (Fire type fanclub)

If Ho-oh and Reshiram got into a fight, who'd win?

• Ho-oh.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Reshiram.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • It could be either way.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Username: angelomanalo
Starter: Lampent, of course!
Reason for Joining:
I like how Fire Pokemon rarely appear in Sinnoh!

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
@Cosmotone- It's the "Question of the Week", check the OP.

@Limanya- You have been been fined 500 points for your greedy behaviour. The points which could not be deducted from your FoF account has been deducted from your Psionic account instead. And Arceus would also like to have a word with you for committing this sin.

I'm joking :D!
I don't have 500 points there XD.
And the quiz:
Answer 1: Rotom-H
Answer 2: Numel
Answer 3: Camerupt
Answer 4: Numel and Camerupt
Answer 5: Rotom-H, Numel and Camerupt
Answer 6: Rotom-H and Numel
Answer 7: Rotom-H and Camerupt
XD

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Angelomanalo- A very warm welcome to you! I also find it interesting that Sinnoh has so few Fire types. But it's ok I guess, Sinnoh is supposed to be a pretty cold region after all. Besides, Fire type as a whole is pretty rare.

@Limanya- Congratulations! You have successfully answered the question "How many permutations of wrong answers can you post in a thread before you are mocked". As you have so elaborately demonstrated, the answer to that question is 7.

Now, if anyone wants to answer the Question of the Week, you know where to find me (actually you don't. But don't worry, I'll find you instead).

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
@Angelomanalo- A very warm welcome to you! I also find it interesting that Sinnoh has so few Fire types. But it's ok I guess, Sinnoh is supposed to be a pretty cold region after all. Besides, Fire type as a whole is pretty rare.

@Limanya- Congratulations! You have successfully answered the question "How many permutations of wrong answers can you post in a thread before you are mocked". As you have so elaborately demonstrated, the answer to that question is 7.

Now, if anyone wants to answer the Question of the Week, you know where to find me (actually you don't. But don't worry, I'll find you instead).

I just have one thing to say. :P

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Hello! Could i join?

Name- Flame-Typhlosion
Starter - FireBurst the Typhlosion
Reason for joining - Fire types are just plain awesome. They could burn everything in seconds! :D

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Of course you can join, FlameTyphlosion! Welcome to the club.

@Cosmotone- Your answer is right! It wasn't that hard to figure out, was it? Especially after the clue? Rotom Heat has Levitate which Numel and Camerupt don't, but they can hold Air Balloons to become immune to Ground. Also note that Air Balloon is an item ("thing"), not an abstract idea.

BTW, Saturday is FoF's 1 month anniversary.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
But...but i said that first! The question was Which pokemon has the least weaknesses?
Yay I got it right! In your face!
tongue2.gif

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Limanya- You gave one extra name. If I allow extra names one could simply list all the Fire Pokemon and bag the prize. You must mention only the right answers. And your logic was also flawed as it only considered types and abilities, implying that 2 is the least number of weaknesses a Fire Pokemon can have (which should be 1, as it is with Air Balloon Numel/Camerupt)

Actually, D4rka8isz was the first one to who gave the 2 and only the 2 right names. But her logic was also flawed so I didn't give her the prize, but instead told her that she was really close to the solution.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Well Cosmotone8 wasn't specifying who so don't jump to conclusions and, Limanya, you were withholding the question from Cosmotone8.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Hey, cool it everyone!

@Limanya- Are you serious? Did that really upset you that much? You had decided not to disclose the question to Cosmotone and secure the points for yourself; so when he was successful in snatching the points from you, he poked fun at you. And he did say sorry too, that should count for something, shouldn't it? Please rethink the situation.

@Cosmotone- Please do take care not to hurt the feelings of other members. Sometimes even a little joke can get out of hand and become something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back