• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm sorry that I even got the name change in the first place. I'm kinda sorry about a lot of things. Sometimes I'm sorry for driving you all crazy for many years. Sometimes I'm sorry that I just can't stop. Sometimes I'm sorry that secretly everyone feels the way I'm sure a few people definitely do. I'm sorry I can't just express what I really wanted to. If I did that in the first place, I'd not be feeling this right now. I'm just sorry I can't be better for all of you. I'm sorry I can't do things I try to do. I'm sorry I can't do better. I'm sorry that I'm Nica and not Went or Shining or someone great. I really don't know how to take any of the good within me and just release that to make everyone's lives better. I'm sorry I just suck as a person. I'm sorry I've acted certain ways in general like I'm the center/centre of the universe or whatever I'm sure that's how many people see me. I don't mind them, but I'm sorry they feel that way. I'm sorry it's all... I'm sorry that I was ruined before I joined. I'm sorry I just can't start all over again and never do the dumb things I did. I'm sorry I was afraid. Fear caused the worst parts of everything, and due to that, now in my mind it's more than me that will suffer. It's everyone.

Um. I'm not quitting.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well, I kinda regret posting that, since I'd rather not bring myself up here anymore (anywhere, actually), let's go back to discussing your wonderful art. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Too many 'Sorry's at once makes me want to punch something so I would rather talk about Pokey's art aha. Unless it's something different about Nica.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Too many 'Sorry's at once makes me want to punch something so I would rather talk about Pokey's art aha. Unless it's something different about Nica.

I'd have deleted but Pokestick replied.

You're free to discuss my favourite songs I guess? Listening to Teenage Dream!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nooo don't feel bad ;__; You're awesome! And so is Tara! And Went! You're all great. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Haha my avatar doesn't exactly portray either. Oh well. Maybe I'll find a better one when I start making my own Ed icons.

And aw. That sucks. Well, I hope you can still find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back